Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading enterprise scheduling platform, helping some of the largest brands instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 30 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a passionate, proactive and experienced SEO Manager who will be responsible for the delivery and execution of the technical SEO strategy for Doodle.com.
Working as part of our Growth teams, you will be responsible for leading the execution of organic search strategy and perform key SEO activities including technical and backlink audits, on-page optimisation, keyword research, link-building, search data analysis, content gaps & article collaboration, and reporting.
What the Role Involves
Ideally, You Have
- Managing SEO workflows including project management, reporting, analysis and task execution
- Performing on/off-page SEO audits, competitor analysis and identify areas for improvement
- Executing SEO tactics including, but not limited to:
- Keyword research
- Content optimisation and ideation
- Competitor analysis
- Recommending new SEO techniques/tactics in line with search engine latest updates and market changes
- Coordinating the implementation of SEO recommendations and enhancement projects with marketing, product, site development and conversion optimisation teams
- Coordinating and reporting on link building activities
- Benchmarking industry and similar sites’ technical and content implementations
- Identifying new content opportunities
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on organic performance including rankings, traffic, conversions, engagement etc. on a regular basis
- Interpreting key data through multiple analytics tools and delivering insightful analysis and recommendations
- Assisting with Content/SEO Market intelligence and monitoring the Scheduling space in order to adapt to trends and changes
- Educating relevant departments in the use of SEO guidelines/best practices and following up on its implementation
- Working closely with relevant internal teams to maximise efficiencies and mutual benefits
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Minimum of 6 years in-house SEO experience with proven track record of success
- Expertise in the technical side of SEO, ideally with experience in: optimisation and implementation of robots.txt files, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, hreflang tags, etc.
- Great understanding of search engine success factors, algorithms, SEO best practices, industry trends and threats
- Experience coordinating and executing SEO activities
- Solid experience using industry standard SEO tools i.e.: Google Search Console, Google analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of link building/tactics with previous hands-on experience
So, Get in Touch!
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our ‘work from anywhere’ policy.
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!