Help technology startups and scaleups grow even faster by helping them build succesfull leadership teams
- Become part of a team of experienced and enthusiastic colleagues with diverse backgrounds, in for example consultancy (a.o. McKinsey), scaleups (a.o., Rocket Internet) and executive search
- Combine working in a close team with a high degree of flexibility, autonomy and room for authenticity
- Meet many new and inspiring people and build relationships with candidates and clients
- Work at a high professional and intellectual level with successful entrepreneurs and investors, and develop your knowledge about different industries and functions within the technology and startup sector
- Help fast-growing, innovative and attractive companies like HelloFresh and Slimmer.ai build successful leadership teams
- Enjoy the possibility to work completely remote with an attractive renumeration of 50-90k incl. bonus and commission, and still be part of a close-knit team
As a Senior Executive Search Consultant, in a team of 3 Apollo colleagues, you will work with a client to select the best possible candidates for a leadership role, generally at a fast-growing, technology startup or scaleup.
Within Apollo there are always new executive search assignments. We will discuss with the team on which assignments you will work specifically. In general, a Partner (account mgmt), an Executive Search Consultant (see below) and a Researcher (“finding the best candidates on paper”) are involved per assignment. Each person has a different role in the process but works closely together.
Please click on the link to find more information about the responsibilities in this role.
- University degree
- Excellent English language skills
- Preferably 8 to 20 years of work experience
- Professional and structured way of working
- Able to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- We are open to various backgrounds, but are specifically interested in:
- Consulting experience at an internationally recognized consulting company
- Executive search experience
- Experience in the recruitment domain
On compensation and logistics:
- Total package indication: Commensurate on experience, base and on target bonus between 50,000 -90,000 EUR a years (gross, incl. expenses, pension, potential bonus/commission). 23 holidays per year
- Full time position, completely remote. Depending on your location and availability, we could occasionally flyyou over, for example for our 2x per year offsite
- Able to work (mostly) in Amsterdam time zone. Indication:
- Flexible to speak to clients and candidates during Dutch working hours, particularly in the afternoon (13.00-18.00)
- At least available for 6 hours between 11.00 and 19.00 on typical working days
- Able to attend our team calls (Monday 10.30, Thursday 12.00)
We would love to hear from you if you are potentially interested. Please reach out to [email protected]
. In your email, please include
-Preferably also your LinkedIn profile
-Yourproposedworkinghours(if outside of standard CET working hours)
-Your salaryindication (please also see our shared compensation range)
We look forward hearing from you!