We are looking for a Performance Marketing Lead with a demonstrated track record of driving creative and cost-effective acquisition efforts to drive exponential growth.
WHO WE ARE
is an exploding music streaming channel and media content hub on a mission to make fan to artist connections stronger in the digital age. Across our Prime Video Channel, website, iOS and Android apps, we have created a unique experience that combines a fast growing curated collection of more than 180 films, original music content and artist documentaries that bring to life the most meaningful moments in music and surrounds these with immersive, custom content from the most talented music writers in the world. Much like the local record stores of yore, it’s a place for artists and fans to gather and share meaningful connections. We are building fully immersive and discoverable experiences, engaging in exclusive commerce, and even helping all music fans discover new favorites along the way.
In just a matter of months
, we are off to a quick start with fast moving monthly subscriber growth, hit films such as What Drives Us (directed by Dave Grohl), an ever expanding lexicon of catalog content and new releases and experiences arriving weekly. We are backed by some of the biggest names in music, as well as major venture investors, and this rocket is blasting in the air and continues to climb.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Lead with a demonstrated track record of driving creative and cost-effective acquisition efforts to drive exponential growth. A passion for music and an instinct for understanding both the art and science of driving consumer behavior is key. Experience in high growth, start-up culture is a plus.
Reporting to the VP marketing, this full-time position will be focused on growth in monthly subscribers to our streaming channel, as well as active users to our online experiences (ecomm, in-depth complementary music content) via paid search, social awareness/acquisition funnels, native display, Amazon. You will have the benefit of working with talented, multi-faceted marketing, product and creative team members, utilizing compelling content for bands you know and love...or bands you will grow to love. Our office is "based" in Chicago but remote (meaning open to candidates from anywhere). This is a chance to roll up your sleeves, be a part of something and build it from the ground up.
WHERE YOU COME IN
The day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Paid GTM and acquisition planning for the US and internationally as we grow (Currently US)
- Hands-on execution on biddable media channels for paid search, paid social, (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tiktok), Reddit, Twitch, Pinterest, YouTube, OTT, podcasts, programmatic display/video/audio via DSPs, and ad trafficking
- Performance analysis and reporting
- Ongoing optimization to meet LTV: CPA goals
- Plan and execute tests to scale campaigns and prove incremental lift
- Work with marketing, creative and product teams to coordinate timely and consistent delivery of campaigns, coordinated to new releases and artist opportunities as well as DA
- Growing and mentoring a strong team of curious, analytical and strategic marketers that can also align to the passions of die-hard music fans
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of multi-channel direct response acquisition marketing for the U.S. market (international experience is a bonus)
- Direct experience building and optimizing campaigns in ad platforms such as (but not limited to) Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Tiktok Ads Manager, Reddit, YouTube, Pinterest, OTT, Amazon and DSPs
- Experience with tools such as Rockerbox, CDPs, and integrating paid marketing channels within customer journey campaigns are a plus
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking while being customer-focused and brand-obsessed
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to translate performance metrics into actionable insights
- Experience with testing including A/B and conversion lift
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills as well as ability work well within a team and engage internal stakeholders to take Coda’s growth to the next level
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling challenges and opportunities. Willing to roll up your sleeves and bring creative solutions to getting things done.