About the job
As Community Manager at Maybe, you'll be responsible for designing & building a vibrant, active personal finance community across multiple mediums and platforms.
You'll start and nurture conversations, organize and host podcasts, online events, meet-ups and more. You'll build relationships with key contributors and influencers, deepen brand engagement, and extend our reach across the internet and IRL.
You'll work together with our content team to make sure our message is spread far and wide. Ultimately, you'll be the face of the Maybe brand and the driver behind a lively and engaged community.
- You love a good meme and you don't take yourself too seriously.
- You have deep knowledge and interest in personal finance and want to help people take control of their financial future.
- You're comfortable in front of people IRL, on audio and on video.
- Networking comes naturally to you since you love to meet new people.
- You're social media savvy and you're in the know about relevant niche platforms.
- You know how to organize, promote and host events.
- You have the ability to identify and track relevant metrics to measure your success.
- You have knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- You can juggle multiple projects while knowing what to prioritize.
Compensation + Benefits
- Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
- $87,000 per year
- Guaranteed 3% raise every year
- 10% annual equity bonus
- Minimum vacation policy (we expect you to take at least 4 weeks off per year)
- Full health, vision & dental insurance for you and your family
- Paid leave for major life events (birth, adoption, medical, etc)