Aklamio is looking for a VP Technology to take a leading role in shaping our incentives platform. You will take part in forming our product vision, translating it into technological vision and leading the team in driving towards a modular, flexible, and scalable architecture.
- Challenge: an international and fast-growing company that develops with you
- Flexibility: working from home is the new normal, but our office is available, whenever you need it
- Development: Yearly budget for training
- Balance: 28 days of vacation and a gym subscription to take care of yourself
- Belonging: team events, workshops, in-office lunch. Team building is fundamental for us
- Lead, shape and constantly improve the tech vision of Aklamio.
- Take the reins and have responsibility for the overall tech approach of Aklamio; work closely with the VP of Engineering, product leadership and the management team. You will be reporting to our CPO.
- Lead the team in developing an architectural vision and a roadmap to reach that vision.
- Keep yourself and the team current. Make sure that you understand and utilize state of the art knowledge regarding software architecture and make it clear in the company.
- Lead the tech leads and collaborate with the leadership team to make sure that together, we can drive our product forward.
- Lead the engineering teams in sketching out solutions for their individual projects and make sure that they conform to the overall system architecture.
- Be responsible for the overall technical documentation of our system, and make sure that it keeps up with running projects.
- Work out KPIs that measure the current state of the team and system and constantly help us improve.
- Over 3 years of experience in a technical leadership role.
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Architecture and Software Development of complex systems.
- Strong Abstraction and Modeling skills: You are able to derive generic requirements from specific needs and have a good understanding of how to split modules in a meaningful way.
- Modeling Tools: You have working experience with Modeling languages like C4 or similar and you can create meaningful and understandable models with them.
- In depth understanding of interfacing/integration technologies such as: GraphQL, REST, and Kafka
- You're an avid problem solver that can come up with pragmatic solutions fast and in collaboration with others.
- Architectural Mind: You can ideate and write down technical solutions that are modular, scalable, and maintainable, and can integrate them into existing systems.
- Communication Expert: You are able to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people and you can understand and integrate product and business related requirements into your solutions.
- Agile Development: experience working as part of agile development teams that frequently release with confidence.
- Pragmatic: You build quick prototypes of your ideas to foster understanding and buy-in from your teams.