Rally gives e-commerce merchants the freedom to build a checkout experience that reflects their brand. We are part of a growing headless commerce ecosystem, playing a critical role in joining a multi-dimensional, flexible frontend experience with the backend that best suits the merchant. Our goal is to give merchants the tools to create a seamless checkout experience, connect more deeply with their customers, and significantly impact revenue growth. We appreciate a decentralized ethos, are diving into Web3, and are merchant and revenue-focused, always. Merchants should own their checkout and Rally is here to help them do that.
We are launching V1 of the Rally product and are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our team. This individual will be responsible for executing our outbound Sales motion, utilizing their connections and expertise in the e-commerce industry. This is an exciting and dynamic moment in Rally's growth as a brand and company and this role will be critical in building our customer base. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about the e-commerce space, can operate at both a high altitude and execute on the day-to-day, and is ready to close quickly.
The role will:
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound activities and pre-existing relationships.
- Confidently run sales demos, understanding the prospective customer's pain points, educating on Rally's value, key differentiators, and guiding prospects through the sales process
- Manage a sales pipeline from prospecting to close, prioritizing leads effectively, and communicating any challenges or wins to the team
- Drive prospects to close by thoughtfully addressing key stakeholders in the buyer journey while navigating organizational complexities
- Proactively build and improve on the sales collateral and processes, working collaboratively with the design and marketing teams to build an outstanding brand experience
- Act as a liaison in the customer onboarding process, creating a seamless experience from prospect to customer.
- Create a full feedback loop with the product team by advocating for customer needs and communicating market insights
- Be future thinking, laying the groundwork for a high-growth sales team, as well as, providing insight into critical next hires more broadly
- A strong track record of success in a senior sales role in e-commerce software
- Familiarity or interest in learning more about crypto and blockchain applications in commerce
- 4+ years of closing experience in the e-commerce software industry
- The ability to forecast and manage a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Experience selling solutions to enterprise opportunities
- A deep understanding of the e-commerce space and SaaS
- A desire to empower the customer and an ability to make technical details accessible and understandable
- The capacity to operate at a macro and micro level, thinking strategically and executing the work
- A sense of ownership over your work and how you communicate and work with others
- Experience working collaboratively with product and marketing teams
- Comfort in the relative chaos of working at an early-stage startup
Who we are:
We #rallytogether in all things. We are a small team; you won't hear "that's not my job". We value accountability, creativity, and fostering an inclusive and transformative experience for ourselves and our community of merchants. We are looking for those who are guided by a growth mindset and have the ability to think beyond the typical playbook. We care about the success of our customers and our company. We are willing to do the work, have the hard conversations, and take ownership in the service of delivering value to the customer. We do not believe in the allowance of brilliant jerks and are always working towards creating high psychological safety. If you are excited about our mission of empowering ecommerce merchants and building out the headless ecosystem, we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure that you meet every requirement in this posting.
Benefits & Perks:
- We are a small team; your work will have a big impact
- Meaningful equity and competitive pay
- Comprehensive, employer-paid health benefits
- Stipends for work-from-home setup
- Flexible work schedule, with an open vacation policy
- A kind, thoughtful, and enthusiastic team
Rally is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Rally asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and do not email/apply directly to Rally. Any applications sent directly to Rally will not be considered. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact Rally directly.