Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
In your new role as SEA Manager, you will join a talented, ambitious, and international team. You will be responsible for the optimisation and development of our paid search campaigns, from keyword portfolio management to bidding and testing. You will monitor performance, identify trends and proactively provide action plans to ensure the performance is in line with our business goals.
You would like to experience our dynamic atmosphere 100% from your home office, whether from Düsseldorf, Leipzig, Mannheim or any other city in Germany, and still have a big impact from day one? Then find out what awaits you!
Your new role
- Take over full responsibility for our consumer brand wirkaufendeinauto.de by budgeting, planning and managing search campaigns in the markets you have been trusted with
- Analyse complex data-sets to identify growth and efficiency potentials, reflect on level of detail and KPIs needed, and help advance our sophisticated reporting infrastructure
- Draft and run high-impact tests to keep our campaigns ahead of competition and at the top of industry standards
- Monitor & challenge ongoing trends to ensure you are on track with your targets, educate yourself about the environment your campaigns will appear in, and ensure you react fast to market movements.
- Work closely with our Automation Team to standardize and automate the best optimisation practices you will have developed.
- Multiple years of experience in SEA, preferably in a lead-generating company and working for large scale accounts.
- A data-driven mindset & strong capabilities to identify trends, while remaining creative and solution-oriented.
- Deep hands-on expertise in the use of Google Ads as well as a high curiosity to challenge and tailor Google’s best practices to the product you market.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment and you like to challenge and be challenged
- Fluency in English and an excellent command of another European language like Italian, German or Spanish
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and trainings
- Life-work balance is part of our culture, you will receive 30 days of vacation
- You don't live in Berlin? No matter! You can work 100% from your home office.
- We offer you a secure job with a permanent contract
- Stay Mindful! We believe that mental well-being is crucial for your personal and professional success.
Release tension with free access to Headspace!
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.