Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the HeyVolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning technologies to connect people to their next job. On the other side, with the HeyJobs platform, we enable recruiters - our customers - who are desperately looking for talent, to get their open positions filled quickly with perfectly matching candidates.
With more than 2500 customers and a team of 220+, our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
🌱 Your role
🤩 You have
- Our talent platform team designs, builds, and runs the next generation talent experience for millions of people.
- As a Fullstack Engineer (f/m/d) in the team, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining significant parts of our user flows and the backend mechanisms that power them, all with the goal of helping us become the go-to career advisor for skilled workers. Your work will involve discussing, helping to design and implement various parts of our talent focused product. In your role, you will help ensure that our product scales to millions of users.
- 1+ years working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience in and drive for testing and test driven design
- Experience in using Docker or other containerisation technologies
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills (German not required)
- The skills that make you an excellent team player
🎯 You will
- Experience with automated UI-testing
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design
- You are passionate about automation
- You are a software engineering generalist
- You’re good at implementing monitoring solutions and profiling your applications
✌️ Why Heyjobs?
- Work with the Product Owner to design and build various components and flows that help and enable users to find the right job.
- Participate in and lead designing APIs and interactions between backend and frontend in order to persist data and fulfil business needs.
- Face and solve application scalability challenges.
Want to know more about us?
- Great product with purpose: To help people get the right job to live a fulfilling life. Learn more here.
- Welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Modern technology stack: Check out our Stack.
- High-quality equipment: Electric standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
- Career development: Clear 7-step career path supported by In-house trainings and personal development budget for external trainings/conferences
- Secure Job: Over 2500 large clients, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working hours, paid sabbaticals, several weeks/year full remote work, 3 home/remote days/week
- Perks & Benefits: Mila Health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, sports membership, employee stock options, fresh fruit & great drinks and much more
- Great Office: Air-conditioned office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets
- Relocation Package: we will support your relocation financially and with practical organisation to make you feel at home soon
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin\'s best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin , Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, Linkedin, or our tech blog to find out more about us.
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this.