About The Role
Bleacher Report is building a first-of-its-kind platform where fans can create content, participate in activities in the communities they love, and converse all-around sports all in one place.
In this role, you will work with various teams on projects that span across platforms (i.e. native and web). This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who is comfortable and enjoys variety.
- 3+ years of professional experience in product design, with a proven track record of shipped work (No class projects, concepts, or vaporware)
- Experience taking requirements and designs from concept to implementation
- Experience with Figma and follow established patterns/guidelines
- Experience designing for various platforms iOS, Android, and Web, strong understanding of guidelines and best practices
- Strong collaboration skills, can be a partner to Product Managers, Engineers, and other x-functional partners
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Portfolio that displays most the of the requirements
- Previous contracting experience is preferred but not required
More about this contract role:
- 3 month contract with ability to extend
- Fully remote role
- No shortage of work
- Competitive rates