We help companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary teams of developers from around the world.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big, innovative brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., Coinbase, Google, Twitter, Beachbody and more…
About the Role
As the Advertising Specialist at X-Team, you will work to build and manage advertising campaigns across various channels, including Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and eventually, across direct media partnerships, programmatic display, and more.
This role would suit a creative and results-driven individual with a passion for digital advertising. You will work closely with the marketing team to expand X-Team brand awareness amongst the developer community.
This is a part-time (20h/week) role with the potential to become full-time, and you'll need to overlap some working hours with Central European Time.
- Manage digital advertising accounts on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms
- Analyze, optimize and report on the campaign’s performance
- Share learnings from testing and find new opportunities to grow
- Regularly monitor, analyze, and A/B test copy, images, and video assets
- Write compelling ad copy to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all campaigns
- Continuously research best practices and experiment with new tools to optimize advertising
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all advertising meets strategy requirements
- Work with the marketing team to explore and test new channels and campaign strategies
Nice to have:
- Experience with employer branding
- Experience running recruitment advertising campaigns
- Experience working with a developer-centric company
- 3+ years experience with LinkedIn, Facebook and Youtube advertising
- Experience with both acquisition and brand advertising campaigns
- Experience implementing and evaluating A/B tests
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and recommended actions
- Ability to be highly analytical while at the same time highly creative
- Ability to effectively manage large monthly advertising budgets
- Possess a spirit of generosity and positive attitude
- Access to the X-Team community, the most energizing community you’ll ever experience (just check out our Glassdoor)
- Work from anywhere and flexibility with daily working hours
- $2,500/year Unleash+ budget for personal growth and all you need to stay energized
- Access to earn our highly sought after collectibles and apparel line