Our team is growing. Our engineers help design and build things for a range of highly connected Consumer Market solutions in a modern distributed landscape. Our new team members will be working at the cutting edge of Cloud Native technology and patterns as part of a friendly and inclusive team. We strive to develop, build, deploy and run intelligently.
The main goal of the Cloud Native team is to unlock the potential of the in-house and SaaS application groups, so they spend more time focusing on business functionality, increasing velocity and reducing time to market. We believe Electrolux can better serve our Consumers and internal Product teams with shared platforms, patterns and microservices.
The Cloud Native engineer will be part of our Platform Engineering team and will work closely with our Development teams and be involved in the full Software Lifecyle allowing us to embrace Continuous Improvement. They will have a mindset of finding efficiencies and removing bottlenecks through automation. This is both a creative and a detail-oriented role.
We realize that you get the best from people by allowing them to be themselves and to flourish. We encourage you to experiment, fail and learn from those failures. It is a critical part of our company strategy that you develop and empower yourselves plus you will be joining a community who understand the importance of knowledge sharing, mentoring and being mentored.
Our large team of engineers, developers and architects is being forged from a need to create a real Digital Transformation throughout our European markets bringing in AI assistants, advanced consumer analytics and upgraded online consumer journey solutions among others. It is an exciting time for Electrolux and our team is right in the middle of things.
We are trying to build something here: a culture of excellence, freedom of expression, innovation and a stimulating, enjoyable work environment. We really mean it!
You will be based in the HQ in Sweden, Stockholm or Poland, Kraków.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Help developers containerize applications and move it to Kubernetes.
• Create end to end application deployment automation on Kubernetes using Helm & Operators.
• Take ownership of issues and provide technical resolutions of issues related to Kubernetes.
• Work on troubleshooting and resolving complex problems.
• Automate recurring tasks in a container-based workflow into reusable CI/CD assets.
• Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of container platforms with a focus on automation and infrastructure-as-code.
• Knowledge of Cloud Native logging and performance monitoring tools (ELK, Grafana, Prometheus etc)
• Service Mesh/Istio
• Love Upstream Kubernetes
• Contribute to design and implementation of CI/CD on top of Kubernetes / cloud platforms
Qualifications and experience:
• Critical skills: 3+ years Production Kubernetes experience (any cloud, any platform)
• Computer Science/Software Engineering related degree
• Fluent English written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.