• Consulting with data operations teams to get a big-picture idea of the company's needs.
• Designing and coding the data pipelines to desired company specifications.
• Conducting preliminary testing of the pipelines before data is extracted.
• Troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
• Providing maintenance support.
• Build innovative ML models that enhance the data ingestion processes.
• Collaborate with data and core infrastructure engineers to solve the complex problems of data ingestion.
• Own the solutions and long-term technical investments that will drive innovation.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
• Hands-on experience with an object-oriented programming language such as C#, Python, and ASP.NET.
• Proven work experience as an ETL developer.
• Strong project management skills.
• Clear communication skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems.
• Extensive knowledge of AI/ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.