is on a mission to empower brands to create exceptional ecommerce experiences, and in the process, build the world's best remote company
Since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we've seen tremendous growth while intentionally creating a culture where people from all backgrounds belong. Our company and products are informed by diverse perspectives from the best talent around the world. We are fully remote, have no offices, and are looking for team members who are excited to work remotely.
We closed our Series A and B in 2020, and after raising a $67.5M Series C
in 2021, we are scaling faster than ever. Join us to grow your career with our rapidly growing company!
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in North America.
We are looking for...
This individual will be responsible for the development and execution of demand generation programs and campaigns in support of the company’s sales and growth goals for Shogun Frontend.
Shogun Frontend is a new offering from Shogun that addresses the needs of Headless Commerce. It is the cornerstone of our strategy to empower brands to deliver great experiences to their customers.
The role will work in close partnership with our Sales, Enablement, extended Marketing and Operations teams to fuel engagement with identified target accounts and drive pipeline.
Key responsibilities for this role include
- Develop and own the overall demand generation strategy & execution for Shogun Frontend.
- Understand go-to-market motion, interpret market dynamics and develop a robust plan aligned to the sales and marketing pipeline targets
- Identify, develop, and manage the marketing calendar including, but not limited to, campaigns, events, and account-based efforts to drive targeted pipeline generation
- Measure and communicate key performance metrics and adapt strategies based on learnings
- Provide leadership and input on sales requirements for integration into broader marketing programs and campaigns
- Drive active awareness of the brand, messaging, positioning and marketing programs across the sales teams
- Support the sales team with identifying marketing materials and collateral for external use in sales opportunities
- Hire and mentor a demand gen team
What You’ll Need
- 7 - 10 years experience in demand generation and campaign execution in B2B software.
- Background in working collaboratively with sales team to drive joint execution of campaigns
- BS degree. Degree in Marketing, Business, or relevant field preferred.
- Marketing experience with a B2B SaaS software company. Ecommerce experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up team-focused culture and adapts to a changing environment
- Analytical with data-driven decision-making approach
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description as we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the mentioned location(s) without requiring employment visa sponsorship. Click here
if you are a Colorado-based, US candidate.