- Use this link to submit your application
- Be prepared to upload an interest letter + your resume.
- In your interest letter, explain in less than 500 words 1) Why you want to work at Factora and 2) Why you’d be the best fit for this role.
- Please submit your interest letter and resume as one combined pdf document, with the interest letter as the first page.
- Please name the file in this format: FirstName_LastName_JobTitle
Program Manager - Financial Content at Factora
Skills: Subject matter expert, content development, presentation delivery
Requirements: Strong preference for current CFP designation
Job type: Salaried, full time, mid-level
Location: Remote - United States
Are you confident in your ability to create long-form slide decks and eloquently present on the topic of personal finance to an audience of eager learners? If you’re motivated to build and manage online educational programs that transform women’s financial futures, keep reading…
WHAT WE DO
Factora is a small (but mighty!) female-led company on a mission to lead 1 million women to $1 million in net worth. We teach repeatable steps to build wealth through our beautifully-designed, community-centered, “mini Masters” in personal finance, called the Wealth Circle. We also get women talking about money—through our Coffee & Coin podcast, events, emails, and Instagram—because talking leads to doing.
We are not your average company—we always make sure our team members have plenty of freedom and flexibility to live their best lives, recharge, and have fun on this journey together.
Women make 85% of all consumer purchasing decisions...yet only 26% of women are investing in the stock market. Women miss out on millions of dollars over a course of a lifetime due to this investment gap. More female millionaires mean more chances to be the change we want to see in the world. That’s why we took things into our own hands.
Working at Factora means working on your own time (we don’t have hundreds of meetings but we do have hard deadlines), a flexible vacation policy, and the opportunity to work from wherever in the US you choose. It also means getting the chance to make a real difference in the world: helping thousands of women take charge of their money, become wealthier, and build the lives they’ve always wanted.
We care deeply about the wellbeing of our employees. We will offer healthcare by January 2022. We are targeting to offer a 401k in 2022.
- Act as Factora’s in-house thought leader and subject matter expert in the personal finance and investing space.
- Teach hundreds of women practical investment application for growing their net worths.
- Be part of the Product & Operations team at a fast-paced company that’s revolutionizing women’s finances.
- Have a hand in shaping the future of the business’ biggest program offering, the Wealth Circle course.
- Requires a mix of work-from-home as well as virtual and occasional in-person collaboration in Austin, TX
- Create, manage, and own all investment content for Factora’s Wealth Circle, including slide decks, spreadsheets, typeforms, activities, etc.
- Build fun and educational webinars on relevant financial and investment topics and present them to hundreds of women on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with a designer to ensure presentations fit brand standards, are visually appealing, and convey financial information succinctly.
- Answer financial questions live and online from participants enrolled in the Wealth Circle course as well as continued education Members.
- Be the single-source of truth for financial content that gets distributed via the website and social media platforms.
WHO THIS JOB IS FOR
- A producer who is fearlessly committed to creating and owning long-form content programs without much hand-holding.
- A CFP who loves to lead and share their financial expertise with a broader community.
- A natural-born teacher who thrives on presenting educational content to an audience that is hungry to learn investment concepts.
- An energetic public speaker who brings great energy to the virtual room and is confident portraying financial concepts.
- An executor who is comfortable with the unpredictability and limited resources of an early-stage startup.
- A great communicator who is both a team player and challenger when they think differently about the strategy at hand.
- A mission-driven human who is interested in personal finance and helping other women succeed.
WHO THIS JOB IS NOT FOR
- Those that don’t enjoy building and teaching financial content.
- Those that don’t feel comfortable virtually presenting to large audiences.
- Those that need a lot of direction and structure to complete a project.
- Those that don’t adapt well to change.
, a former New York City fashion turned finance professional. After college I followed a pretty typical route many women experience and spent the first decade of my career being overworked and underpaid. After years of struggling financially, I learned the hard way how to negotiate my salary, and eventually did it so well I became a salary negotiation coach to help other women advocate for their earning potential too.
Suddenly I was making A LOT more money but I was also starting to spend A LOT more money and acquiring lifestyle debt. How could this be?! I realized that despite making more I didn’t understand how to save or invest my income. I tried talking to friends and colleagues but it seemed everyone was having the same issues and were too scared to talk about it.
Therein began my financial revolution to where I am today. I dove head-first into learning as much as I could about personal finance and investing. After a few years, I uprooted my life to Austin, TX to accelerate my wealth building goals. Soon thereafter I would galvanize a community of women who were also interested in becoming financially-savvy and Factora was born.
Three years later, I’m the CEO of the fastest growing women’s wealth-building network in the US, with a small but mighty team of incredible people by my side. Factora has over 800 customers, 4K monthly podcast downloads, 10K Instagram followers, and is on pace to double all these metrics in 2022.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, our team hopes to hear from you.