We are looking for amazing US people to join our team in late 2021 and throughout 2022.
The Support Hero must be based on the West coast (please stipulate which state you are in when applying) to provide assistance and technical support to Agorapulse clients. Support is provided by email or chat, and occasionally by video. The working hours are 9am - 5pm (possible flexibility for the right candidate)
Job description :
- Support prospects and customers in their understanding of how the product works.
- Listen to the customer and be responsive and in the event of a problem or bug, you will be in charge of precisely identifying the problem and reporting it to the technical team.
- Maintain deep expert product knowledge.
- Participate in support team meetings and help manage priorities for future technical and UX developments and improvements, based on user feedback.
- Participate in the beta tests of the new functionalities of the platform.
- Participate in the improvement of the Help Centre Articles and internal help material.
The Support Hero reports to the Customer Support Manager and will work in coordination with many support agents located in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
You are the ideal candidate if :
- Customer satisfaction is your top priority.
- You have a reasonable understanding of the social media landscape and familiar with the main social networks
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in a customer facing role. However a deep knowledge of SAAS tools and the customer support environment will be a significant advantage.
- You are familiar with CRM tools like intercom, zendesk , etc.
- You are comfortable working and learning remotely.
- You have experience using asynchronous tools to communicate, like Slack.
- You have impeccable communication skills.
- You are obsessed with customer service.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You are goal- and results-driven.
- You are a strong team player, but still a self-starter.
- You are able to work in a high energy, hyper-growth, startup environment.
- You are eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
If you value building amazing work relationships that will last a lifetime and if you seek a company that will nurture and grow your career in challenging new directions, you just may be a perfect fit.