At mimacom we like active minds. Do you like to attend events, write blogposts or be the speaker of a congress? At mimacom we love that you do it! We are hungry for technology.
From our offices in Europe and the USA we offer innovative IT Consulting solutions to local and global clients. We help them to optimize their technological solutions to give the best service to their clients. Because your success is our success. Because each person counts. Because you will contribute to our growth.
If you want to continue growing with training and certifications. If you are interested in being part of a proactive team that seeks continuous improvement. If you want to have your space to express your own ideas and opinions. If you prefer to enjoy a very flexible schedule and work remotely… At mimacom we will love to meet you and grow with you!
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development.
- 4+ years of experience as a Backend Software Engineer with a high level of proficiency in Java, Spring and Microservices.
- Sound knowledge of AWS and continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Some notions of Golang will be very valuable.
- Good level in both English and Spanish.
- Candidates must be based in Spain (or archipelagoes)
- Design and develop software with a strong microservices orientation.
- Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations, propose different approaches and make analysis documents.
- Bring code quality and good practices, and perform deployment, validations and verification testing.
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging technologies.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world, while boosting your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile and international environment and enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and choose between remote or office work.
- Participate in cool team events: recording of podcast episodes, Lunch&Learn, Coffee&Tech and many more!