We are a fintech startup, working in an area ripe for disruption: accounting and bookkeeping. CANDIS uses Artificial Intelligence to automate tedious financial processes (think: collecting invoices, data entry, pre-account assignment, and payments) for small and medium-sized companies. We use Machine Learning to automate accounting processes, automate accounting workflows, and empower companies with real-time data and insights to make better financial choices.
We live by one simple phrase: YES WE CANDIS!
What You’ll Do:
- YES: Positive Thinking & Persistence - “Optimists find solutions, pessimists find problems.” And we know: there is always a solution.
- WE: Collaboration & Humanity - The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We act as a company, but respect each person. We are empathetic and humble.
- CAN: Learning & Improving - “Try. Learn. Improve.” We accept that we do not know everything and act fast to become better.
- DIS: Focus & Ownership - We execute with clear focus and make sure that tasks are delivered.
As our Marketing dedicated Web Developer, your work will have a direct impact on our success as a company. Our website is our main point of contact with potential customers, and one of our biggest drivers of revenue. You will collaborate with Marketing to define, design, and create websites, ensuring that they are lightweight and performant. With you at the helm, our load times are low, our ranking is high, and our page views are increasing! Your work will empower our advertising campaigns and allow us to both generate and capture more demand. You will also help us to analyze and improve on our current processes, and your enthusiasm for building amazing websites will drive our innovations as a team.
What You Bring:
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience working with(in) a Marketing team
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Web Designer/Developer
- A solid eye for design
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, flexible, and creative mindset
- Fluent level in English
- Knowledge of React and Next.js
- Experience working with Webflow or Wordpress
- Experience working with a headless CMS
- Previous B2B and SaaS experience
Don't worry about formalities. We care about you and your motivation – not the font size of your CV. We know that perfect candidates don’t exist, so even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you!
Feel free to contact us via e-mail, give us a call, drop by the office, or send a pigeon our way. (Please also be sure to include a link to one or more web pages you’ve built!)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! :)