About Presidio Creative
We're an eCommerce development agency that builds custom Shopify Plus stores, apps for the Shopify App Store, and themes for the Shopify Theme Store. Our clients include flagship Shopify merchants like OUAI, Mission Workshop, Credo Beauty, and Fellow Coffee. Our team of 40 is fully remote and based throughout the US, Europe, and Canada.
About the job
We're looking for a project manager with experience working at a Shopify agency (or as a freelancer) who will lead front-end development projects for Shopify Plus merchants.
The day to day includes:
- Scoping project requirements and creating development estimates and timelines
- Acting as a liaison between our development team and our clients
- Communicating regularly with our clients in Slack and Asana for task management
- Staying on top of task timelines and commitments
- Managing multiple projects (retainers and one-off projects)
- Most importantly, maintaining and growing client relationships
About the candidate
- 3-5 years of experience managing the launch of large Shopify builds, preferably on Plus.
- Experience managing projects at an agency or as an experienced freelancer.
- Backwards and forwards knowledge of all things Shopify and its limitations.
- Experience working alongside a front-end development team.
- Experience scoping projects requirements and drafting Statement of Works.
- Superb communication skills. You can speak with confidence and clarity to clients.
- Available in the Pacific US time zone during 9-5 primarily for Slack communication. This job is best-suited for candidates based in North America.
- Strong organization and planning skills. Staying on top of client requests and deadlines is the name of the game.
- Basic proficiency with HTML/CSS/JS and Liquid (preference to candidates with strong technical backgrounds).
- Fluency in Russian is a plus!
- Eye for design. You should be able to make design recommendations to clients on the fly.
What makes Presidio Creative different from every other Shopify agency is our compensation structure. We understand that managing clients can be tough work so we’ve structured our compensation in a way that you can grow with the organization.
Aside from your salary, we share revenue from the projects you manage. We share 10% of revenue for new contracts you sign with our current clients and 20% of revenue from net new clients you sign.