CreateApe is a team of talented designers, developers and project managers that create UX-centric websites and mobile applications. We work remotely all over the world but in order to be available to our clients, we all make sure to be available from 9am-5pm, PST time zone. We communicate with each other via Slack and Zoom and we have a fun, collaborative work ethic and interesting and engaging clients. Our core principle is being prepared. We believe in setting our employees up for success and hold a high standard for delivering to the client exactly what is expected.
We don’t just create designs that look awesome—we create designs and develop ideas that give users a satisfying experience throughout their interaction with the client's product while also working diligently to help our clients achieve their business goals: more conversions and bigger sales.
Each of our clients have unique needs and goals, and each project requires a personalized touch. While we have a general design and development process that we follow for every project, we’re also highly adaptable and agile to meet their business needs.
We are always on the hustle and work with 20-30 clients at a time. Feel free to take a look at some of the projects that we’ve worked on so far:
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone to join our team and hit the ground running as a Project Manager assigned to 4-5 different projects at a time. This would be a full-time position during our mostly PST hours but can start part-time if needed. Our ideal candidate has experience leading web and mobile projects, articulating challenges and successes to clients, and making sure our designers and developers meet the project’s needs on time and in budget.
Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
You are familiar with a variety of the concepts, practices and procedures within web and mobile development. You rely on your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You would report directly to our Director of Project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan with milestones to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- - Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs using Clickup, Figma, and Google Documents.
- Retrieve estimates from design and development teams for new projects and translate those estimates into proposal documents using Google Slides.
- Proven working experience in project management in either web or mobile technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Understanding of best practices and vocabulary in the web and mobile space
- Understanding of agile development processes, project management tools such as Clickup, JIRA, etc
- Excellent communication in English, on Zoom, Email and Slack