*Only US-Based Applicants Will Be Considered*
Tier3 Media is seeking a Paid Social Media Marketer who is familiar with and confident in marketing aesthetics campaigns (Botox, Fillers, Plastic Surgery, Body Sculpting, etc.). We are looking for a creative and technically adept digital marketer who can help with both internal and client campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. The candidate should also be familiar with funnel strategy, analyzing data and understand the role of optimization in a winning campaign.
While this role is remote, you will need to be available during normal business hours (9am-5pm EST) for Zoom meetings and have some familiarity OR a willingness to learn how to use online project management/communications platforms like Slack and ClickUp.
As a Paid Social Media Marketer, you'll have the opportunity to help scale our rapidly growing marketing agency (over 23,000% growth in 9 months) AND work with various types of aesthetic practices and plastic surgeons.
Our campaigns drive new patients to new and established practices by tapping into the growing desire for Botox, Fillers, PDO Thread Lifts, PRP and other medical procedures designed to give women (and men) a more youthful and vibrant appearance.
You'll also have the opportunity to help work on and build campaigns that have been changing the industry for aesthetics practices across the nation.
HERE'S THE RUNDOWN:
*What you’ll do*
- Strategize, execute, and manage a portfolio of 30 Facebook Ads campaigns in the aesthetics market
- Develop marketing strategies and create clear plans to achieve client business goals.
- Optimize existing funnels and have a thorough understanding and obsession of maintaining the lowest cost per lead, scheduled appointments, and calls
- Create and test new versions of existing funnels for better performance and lower CPL
- Develop ad copy that converts
- Work with creative team to constantly refresh ads with new videos and images from the practice
- Continuously measure and optimize campaigns to maintain high level of performance and cost effectiveness (making the best use out of the advertising budget)
- Report on key metrics for every campaign with the ability to analyze performance, identify areas for improvement, and justify campaign decisions to clients and internal Tier3 Media stakeholders
- Gather KPI’s needed to create new case studies for marketing purposes
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness. Always looking for the next best way to reach our clients’ clients and testing new advertising channels
- Work with analytics platforms such as Google Data Studio and Facebook reports to review data and make recommendations/changes
- Assist in new account setup process if needed (create ads and be part of the walkthrough video conference)
- Work with tech team to improve systems and make processes more efficient using automation and other available technologies
- Join client strategy calls and provide campaign reporting and ideas for existing clients
- Provide additional training/record training videos for clients in need of technical help
- Come up with new ideas and strategies we can try for internal use and/or clients
*What you’ll need to succeed*
- Paid Facebook advertising experience, building high converting funnels and driving quantifiable results (especially in lead generation)
- Managing paid social media advertising clients and maintaining a high level of performance
- Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles, particularly for online audiences and lead generation
- Expertise in conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad copy and creatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to be proactive (we don’t want to chase you for stuff)
- Ability to think critically
- A passion for growing businesses
*What you’ll find here*
- Competitive salary based on experience level
- A team build around Character, Competence, and Chemistry
- The ability to work in your strengths and help clients that depend on those strengths
If you feel that YOU are the perfect fit, all you have to do is apply HERE:
P.S. If you do not fill in this questionnaire, you will not be considered for this position.
Salary: $35,000 to $42,000 /year depending on experience and skillset