UP42 is changing the way geospatial data is accessed and analysed. The developer platform and marketplace bring together multiple sources of data such as satellite imagery, weather data, and more—with algorithms to identify objects, detect change, and find patterns. Industry leaders use UP42 to inform business decisions and build scalable customer solutions.
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer (m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
As our Technical Content Writer, you will be producing and curating compelling content that connects with developers in the geospatial industry and beyond. You will own a critical piece of UP42’s content strategy and play a key role in scaling our marketing efforts.
About the role:
- Develop a deep understanding of the UP42 product - take ownership of conceptualizing and writing technical content, including but not limited to blogs, articles, landing pages, etc.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, devise a content plan to support ongoing marketing efforts and actively contribute to the content strategy
- Develop superior knowledge of applications of remote sensing technology - translate this knowledge into benefit-driven stories
- Ensure consistency in the tone of voice of our content while also keeping an eye for technical accuracy with all content pieces
- Provide editorial support to all content stemming from the marketing department
- 3-4 years of writing experience
- A track record of writing technical content is a must
- Previous geospatial industry experience
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills
- Native-level proficiency in English is a must
- B2B experience is strongly preferred
- Impeccable ability to grasp highly technical concepts and turn them into simple, compelling messages
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Nice office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Regular team events, team updates and get-to-gathers
- Development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.
Our culture is one of belonging, where everyone feels welcome and where differences are celebrated. We seek to recruit the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background and/or belief—and strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We also value more than the skills and experiences outlined in this job description. Even if you think you only fill 60% of the requirements for this role - we would still like to consider your application.