Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning technologies to connect people to their next job. On the other side, with the HeyJobs platform, we enable recruiters - our customers - who are desperately looking for talent, to get their open positions filled quickly with perfectly matching candidates.
With more than 2000 customers and a team of 200+ that is growing fast, our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
🌱 Our offer to you
HeyJobs is transitioning from startup into a scaleup with immense business success.
We are looking forward to doubling our R&D team in the next 12 months and growing well beyond afterwards.
As team and executive assistant you will work closely with our CTO to drive the success of our mission and scaleup journey across all of R&D.
🤝 What sets you up for success
- You will provide administrative support for our CTO and the R&D leadership team and drive for efficient ways to maximize their time
- You support meeting and workshop preparation and follow-ups, preparing presentations and data where necessary
- You will own, establish and run a wide range of R&D initiatives such as:
- Drive employee engagement & collaboration via events, meeting formats and further continuous improvement initiatives
- Continuously improve our office buildout as well as remote collaboration setup with support from HR & IT Support
- Establish and organize hackathons (see some examples here or here)
- Improve onboarding and integration of our (mostly international) new joiners
- Foster knowledge management and documentation
- Run R&D internal communications such as newsletters, Q&As, AMAs etc.
- Push Hosted meetups, foster conference attendance, tech blogging
- Establishing Learning and development tracks in R&D
- Overall R&D culture initiatives
- Last but not least, you will leave a mark by radiating positivity, energy and enthusiasm and will scale this in our R&D organization.
- 2+ years experience as Team and/or Executive Assistant, HR Manager or Feelgood Manager in a high-growth tech company with over 100 employees
- Experience in event planning and establishing department wide initiatives
- You speak and write English fluently and have great communication and slide presentation skills
- You are an outgoing, energetic person that loves to multiply positivity and create awesomeness through setups, events, and doing good for our overall team.
- You have a high affinity to growing people and culture
- You have good planning and prioritization skills, requiring little guidance
- You have a good sense of humour and like to laugh, learn and grow with us !
🤝 Why HeyJobs?
- German communication skills
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA
- Experience in agile methodologies like scrum, kanban
- Direct exposure to having worked with product and/or engineering teams before
🕵️♀️ Want to know more about us?
- Great product with purpose: To help people get the right job to live a fulfilling life. Learn more here.
- Be part of a high-growth startup with a proven track record and direct positive impact on society - a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer
- Welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Seasoned executive team: Serial entrepreneurs, pior experiences from Google, McKinsey, Accenture and successfully scaling several startups
- High-quality equipment: Electric standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
- Career development: Clear 7-step career path supported by In-house trainings and personal development budget for external trainings/conferences
- Secure Job: Over 2500 large clients, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working hours, paid sabbaticals, several weeks/year full remote work, 1 home/remote day/week
- Perks & Benefits: Mila Health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, fresh fruit & great drinks and much more
- Great Office: Air-conditioned office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets
- Relocation Package: we will support your relocation financially and with practical organisation to make you feel at home soon
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin\'s best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us.