Product Ventures is seeking a talented and experienced industrial designer to provide creative input and management to one of our industrial design teams at our studio in Fairfield, Connecticut.
The role would support one of our client directors; provide direct management of up to 3 industrial designers, and project management of mechanical engineers and prototypers. As part of the role there would be collaboration with our consumer research, graphic design and technology & commercialization teams.
This is an exciting time for Product Ventures as we continue to grow and support diverse design challenges with many of the world's best known brands.
• BA/BS in Industrial Design from an accredited school
• 8+ years professional experience in a industrial design consultancy, corporate experience is a plus
• Managerial abilities to mentor and lead team to the successful accomplishment of objectives
• Product & package design expertise
• Extensive experience with materials and processes
• Effective problem-solving skills
• High level of aesthetic taste
• State-of-the-art presentation techniques
• Proficient sketcher and model maker
• Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Keyshot and SolidWorks is a plus