BEFORE YOU APPLY
Record a short video using loom.com and send it with your application. Tell us about yourself, what you enjoy, and why this position interests you. Keep it short and show us who you are! This is required and shows us that you care. Otherwise, your application will likely be rejected.
Welcome to the highest-rated, fastest-growing website solution in the insurance industry. Our ActiveAgency platform, priced at $250/month, is being used by 1,100+ insurance agencies across the country and around the world. On average, a new agency signs up every day.
We have an outstanding reputation for service, innovation, and attention to detail. We are certified as a Great Place to Work and have won numerous awards, including Fastest Growing Companies, Business of the Year, and more.
We work remotely, but you’d never know it. We have an incredible culture, get together throughout the year, do fun team days, and even take bigger reward trips when we hit our milestones. In fact, the entire team is going to Captiva, FL in January 2022 to celebrate achieving our latest milestone. We’re renting a beautiful mansion on the water to kick back and have some fun as a team!
With your sales hustle, it’s time to accelerate growth to levels well beyond what we’ve achieved thus far. Are you ready for the challenge?
As Account Executive, you are responsible for prospecting, qualifying, engaging, and closing sales of our popular ActiveAgency website platform.
- Using our existing lists, research prospective clients to ensure they are a good fit.
- Contact insurance agencies informing them of our ActiveAgency website platform.
- Schedule and conduct demos of our ActiveAgency website platform.
- Perform necessary follow-ups to ensure no opportunities are missed.
- Close sales, input data into our HubSpot CRM, and announce the sale to our team.
- Participate in ongoing team meetings to review ideas, feedback, and related activity.
- Field phone calls, chat sessions, and emails. Handle as necessary.
- Leverage our suite of tools and apps, including Google Workspace, HubSpot, Zoom, Slack, and others.
- Thrive in a fast-paced company and have fun as we grow together!
Hustle, determination, and a friendly approach are the most important requirements. An ongoing willingness to adapt your approach and willingness to learn about our industry and platform are critical to your success. Knowledge and reporting of sales, HubSpot CRM, relationship building, and understanding the bigger impact of sales is also important.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and performance-based commissions and bonus potential
- Team days and reward trips
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
- “Life-friendly” Paid Time Off (PTO) policy
- Remote work flexibility
It is expected that you provide an adequate internet connection and quiet, professional environment from which to conduct business. You need to be available during normal business hours to handle incoming emails, calls, and unscheduled meetings. Some flexibility is offered as long as expectations are clear and it does not negatively affect the company or team. Everything you need to be successful, including an Apple MacBook computer, software, headset, and training is included.