As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and expertise, including:
* Full stack developer with proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
* 5 + years of Application Development Experience
* Strong technical knowledge with 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET/.NET Core framework and C# coding
* 5 + years of object oriented design skills and familiarity with advanced design patterns and practices
* 5 + years of SQL Server/Oracle application development and a strong database design and development skills
* Familiarity with Reporting and ETL tools
* Familiarity in infrastructure including windows servers, web servers, firewalls and load balancers etc.
* Familiarity with containerization technology.
* Hands on Agile practitioner
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience; Advanced degree preferred
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative and geographically distributed teams to achieve organizational goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
.NET Engineer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Associate Software Engineer - Fund Services Technology | Corporate & Investment Banking..., JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Associate, Software Engineering, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Full Stack Software Engineer - C#/.NET, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Pega Software Engineer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment