At Roboten, we are developing low-code tools making it possible for anyone to create internal applications or fully-fledged services scaling to millions of users, remarkably fast. We are currently 20 developers and have been working on our products for the last 12 months. As we are approaching a new growth phase fueled by venture capital, we are looking for a skilled frontend developer who wants to be part of our journey.
We set out to build something that fundamentally would change app development. Together, we are solving some of the biggest challenges of today’s business applications development by empowering enterprises, software vendors, agencies, designers, and developers to come up with smarter and more flexible solutions to rapidly speed up time-to-market and improve the life-cycle of the application. When people come together around an idea and are empowered by the right tools, great things can happen.
We are a remote company, with colleagues in different parts of Sweden and throughout Europe. Your skills and experience are what we value, not where you are located. In addition, we’ll hook you up with the right gear so that you have a proper home office if you don’t have one already.
As a frontend developer at Roboten, you will:
- Create products that will change how we know software development today
- Work together with some of the brightest minds out there – you being one of them
- Have the opportunity to really deepen your knowledge in specific frontend areas
- Be part of a fantastic, well-funded startup journey – early on!
We think you know most of the stack we’re working with. If you do not know all of it, that’s completely fine since one of your superpowers is learning new languages and software fast.
- React / Redux
- JSON schema
- Ajv JSON schema validator
- GraphQL with a focus on SDL and schemas
- OpenAPI with a focus on schemas
- JSON manipulation/parsing
We believe that you have the following experience experiences:
- Five years or more as a frontend developer
- 1st bonus: If you have an interest and a keen eye for good design and or UX.
- 2nd bonus: If you have worked with WebAssembly, YJS or MS Fluid Framework, or similar.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of an awesome startup journey where you will participate early on and play a major role in shaping our company’s future. If you like building something from scratch or love to be in a startup environment, this is the place for you.
- A highly competitive salary.
- On top of that highly competitive salary, you will have the possibility to earn up to 30 % extra each month through our incentive program from day 1.
- You will also get to participate in our employee stock option program. We believe that we will be successful if all of our employees have a stake in the company.
- 30 days paid vacation from day one.
- Finally: parental leave, pension savings, private health care, 5000 SEK yearly in health bonus for things like working out or massage, flexible working hours, reimbursement for new headphones, office desk, chair, computer, screens, and the works.
Interested? Cool! Submit your resume together with a cover letter. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, usually within one business day. We typically fill the position fast, so don’t wait too long before submitting your application.
If you have any questions or thoughts, we’d love to hear from you! Drop us a line at [email protected]
As part of our recruitment process, we use online tests to assess your knowledge as a frontend developer, personal characteristics, and logical thinking. We hire the brightest developers and offer salaries based on that fact.
Roboten is an equal opportunity employer. When assessing your application, we do it solely based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on anything that has nothing to do with how well you are able to perform your job. This includes, but is not limited to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, pregnancy, physical or mental variation, medical condition, marital status, age, national origin, and ancestry.