Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for every body. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally.
Our solution allows users to create personalized mineralized water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimizing plastic wastage.
Current key investors include Danone Manifesto Ventures, Atlantic Food Labs, Kaercher New Venture, Bitburger Ventures, and VisVivres New Protein Capital, as well as Happiness Capital.
It’s an exciting time to join Mitte. As we move closer to our launch date, we are looking for a Social Media Specialist who will join the Global Marketing team.
It is a brand new role that will assume responsibility for our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn channels, report to the Content Manager, and work closely with the Marketing leads across the company.
The ideal candidate will be a great communicator with a firm grip on approaching social media platforms, particularly Instagram and Facebook. They will be an excellent copywriter with a fun personalities who’ll bring the Mitte brand and values to life and manage ongoing conversations with users on these platforms.
Join our amazing team and help us bring Mitte to the world!
- Producing and executing communications & content strategies that leverage our key social platforms, influencers, and digital comms;
- Developing and managing content calendars and activation frequency;
- Leading community management/fan engagement across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, building conversations and creating deeper engagement around crucial topics
- Developing and implementing effective influencer campaign strategies and plans, monitoring and optimizing towards agreed KPIs
- Critically analyzing the performance of campaigns, identifying opportunities to optimize, facilitating changes to hit and exceed expectations;
- Project managing activity and processes required to run and create campaigns;
- Evaluating and improving the success of the social media strategy, providing weekly reports to internal stakeholders
- Monitoring social trends and planning reactive content where relevant
- Ensuring constant alignment with Customer Care to develop our customer experience strategy and resolve customer inquiries in a positive and timely manager
- Collaborating with the performance marketing team to create content for campaigns and tests;
- Supporting other social channels where required, including YouTube and TikTok to foster and grow communities.
- Being responsible for the effective delivery of projects, on time and budget, while sharing visibility of progress;
- Expertise in all areas of delivery: Social management, influencer marketing, community management, creative briefing, content management, and reporting;
- In-depth knowledge of Instagram, FB, Youtube (ideally also Twitter and TikTok)
- Proven experience in creating and/or executing strategies, recognizing opportunities for unique and successful content, and generating new ideas that utilize video, animation, podcasts, and of course, photography
- Experience in working with influencers;
- A confident and articulate manner, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions;
- Ability to collaborate with other departments, including Design, Content, Brand, Media, with the wider business and with Agencies;
- Take learnings from performance and adapt strategies for constant improvement;
- Have strong communication skills both verbally and in writing;
- Combine creativity with great attention to detail;
- Be able to work in a very fast-paced environment;
- Be a problem solver who is proactive, driven, and ultra-organized;
- Fluent in English and German
- A passion for Mitte’s mission
Our culture and values are central to Mitte's philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and shares in the company
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- A flexible learning budget of 1,000 EUR per year
- Subsidized German classes
- A Modern office space with a roof terrace in central Berlin
- A Membership for Urban Sports Club
- 28 vacation days
- Flexible work: aside from regular working from home, you can work from anywhere in the world 3 months a year
- The ultimate home office setup: we’ll help with home office furniture and equipment