At Worldline, connecting and securing payment transactions is what we do daily. Covering the entire payment value chain, our technological guides craft and operate digital platforms that handle the millions of highly critical transactions between a company, its partners and its customers.
If you are a highly-skilled Senior Software Engineer, then get ready to join our company. As our new colleague we think that you need a strong affinity with a complex technical environment and can work result driven and service minded. You will strive for continuous improvement in business and team processes across the chain and identifies improvement needs. We believe that good communication and listening skills together with a good cogency are very important. We would like to welcome enthusiastic and dedicated colleague to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
• You will facilitate across teams and help foster collaboration and knowledge sharing
• You provide technical mentorship and engage in coaching to developers and engineers
Signs of Success:
• You collaborate successfully with other specialists to settle functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
• You know how to resolve complex issues and have an holistic outlook on services and systems
• You enjoy working in agile environment and in several programming languages and operating systems at the same time
Skills we can’t do without:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or other meaningful field
• 7+ years’ working with software engineering, preferably in the fintech sector
• Proven experience of writing robust, maintainable code and an understanding of how to test, architect and work with distributed, high frequency services
• Have a good understanding of best practice software engineering principles with experience in SCRUM or other agile development methods
• Deeply care about quality and know what it takes to ship high quality services
• Have experience of micro services, java, build and test automation, virtualization and agile testing methods
• You are experienced user of Unix/Linux environments
• Have experience in Cassandra and/or DB2 and general usage
• Full working proficiency in English
Skills we’d like:
• Excellent communication and presentation abilities
• A technical mindset with phenomenal attention to detail
• High quality interpersonal and leadership skills
• Experience with cryptographic algorithms, protocols and security engineering
• You have experience being as a technical leader for a team
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Senior Software Engineer, ElectroluxStockholm Full Time Employment
Senior Data Engineer, Epidemic Sound ABStockholm Full Time Employment
Software Engineer, All levels, InsurelyStockholm, Sweden