At BlueLabs we are building a next-generation sports betting platform focused on performance, reliability, modularity and automation. Our technology is already powering BetFox
, a B2C operator in Ghana.
To ensure the continuous enhancement of our platform while scaling up operations and entering additional African countries we are now looking to enlarge our team. As a result, our Infrastructure Team is now on the lookout for an Infrastructure Engineer who wants to join our distributed team and help us execute our vision.
Our mission is to provide secure and reliable infrastructure, enabling other engineering teams to successfully deploy and manage their mission-critical workloads, while ensuring the maximum availability of our products. We are passionate about resiliency, automation and to keep things up and running at scale.
On a regular day, you might find yourself working on:
- Deploying services or designing processes to support the needs of other engineering teams.
- Defining what our infrastructure might look like in the near future.
- Preparing a backup and disaster recovery strategy to keep our data safe and minimize the RTO.
- Writing code to automate processes and deploy new cloud services/resources.
- Maintaining the core infrastructure of the company.
- Working with other engineering teams to troubleshoot and resolve operational issues.
- Improving services operational efficiency and performance.
- Ensuring that all the compliance requirements are met.
- Preparing PoC of new technologies or services.
We value teamwork, trust, boldness, communication and a healthy working relationship in which finger-pointing has no place. You can always count on the team for support.
- 2+ years of experience with some of the major clouds like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes and containers in general.
- Understanding of IP networking, HTTP/S, VPN, load balancers, firewalls and DNS.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation...).
- Familiarity with log management systems (Fluentd, Splunk, ELK...).
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty...).
- Python or Go coding skills.
- Experience with CDN’s.
We are a full distributed team and this enables us to hire only the best, without being restricted to the talent pool available at a specific geographic location. However, to facilitate team communication and collaboration we currently require you to be located in Europe.
You must also be able to travel to other European locations 1-2 times a year for our onsite meetings. Some of our onsites have been to Barcelona ⛵, Chamonix 🏂 and the most recent one in Vienna this past September.
The compensation range for this role is €70,000 to €100,000 annually
, depending on your skills and experience. We encourage you to read our Recruitment FAQs
for further details. In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide these perks
to all team members:
💻 Brand new MacBook 16" M1 Pro
(or Dell XPS 15" if Linux is your thing).
💡 Creative Fridays - Spending 20% on non-roadmap items.
🛫 35 days of Paid Time Off - For vacation and national holidays.
🧘🏼♀️ Relax & Recharge time off - We are aware of the importance of our Mental health therefore we encourage to use this time off when needed.
🖥 1.000€ Home Office Allowance (every two years).
🏢 200€ Co-working Allowance (per month).
🏄🏻♂️ 100€ Wellbeing Allowance to promote healthy and active lifestyles (per month).
👩🏾🎓 1.000€ Personal Development Budget for your profesional growth (per year).
⏰ Flexible hours - We do not enforce core working hours and embrace asynchronous work where possible.
💸 Annual Loyalty Bonus - 5% of your base pay for every full year with BlueLabs from the 2nd year.
🌍 Remote culture and Diverse team.
BlueLabs culture values teamwork, trust, empowering employees from day one, communication and providing a healthy working relationship.
We are looking for you to join us, what are you waiting for?