Performance Marketing Manager
Spiced Academy transforms people’s lives by empowering them to pursue work they love. We deliver outstanding, practical educational experiences in technology and data science, giving students a learning environment that builds skills, confidence, and offers freedom in their career.
Are you the Performance Marketing Manager we're looking for?
As we grow, we’re looking for a multilingual, English + German-speaking Performance Marketing Manager who would help us to develop all aspects of our marketing channels, with a particular focus on growing our paid marketing presence.
How we'd like you to help us:
Create and manage campaigns for traffic and lead acquisition through new and existing channels such as SEA, Display, Paid Social & Retargeting
What you'll bring
- Track results and optimize campaigns
- Analyze customer journey and optimize for conversions
- Create and manage dashboards and reporting to view and analyze performance
- Develop A/B testing for new creative, ad copy and landing pages
- Collaborate with Admissions in order to optimize the sales process from first touchpoint to interview
- Ensure tracking and attribution is optimized throughout the customer journey
- Analyze and optimize SEO performance
What we offer
- At least 3 years’ experience in online or performance marketing
- Experience with a range of channels, including paid search, paid social, programmatic display, and SEO
- Technical understanding of campaign measurement, tracking, and bidding optimization
- Excellent analytical skills
- A learner’s mindset: ability to independently uncover answers and develop solutions
- Fluent in English; High standard of German required too - you’ll need to write ads in both languages :)
An opportunity to join a fast growing company, with the sorts of responsibility you wouldn’t get in a more corporate environment. You’re getting in ‘on the ground floor’ with a company with big ambitions.
You’ll be part of an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission to change the world.
You’ll have a direct, personal impact on people's lives and make a true difference every day, by helping them transition into a career they love.
a wonderful new campus in the heart of Kreuzberg.
We already have 4 locations in Germany, and will soon be adding international centres in a number of EU countries.
You’ll have direct access to all our senior staff, and will get a chance to learn & develop yourself every day.
Responsibility & Autonomy:
We want someone who’s looking to get stuck in and own this part of the process.