If you’re excited about the opportunity to shape a young venture early on and disrupt an industry. Apply!
We know - sometimes you cannot tick all the boxes. However, we’d still love to hear from you if you think you are a good match for us!
- Supporting the process of building up our expanding team
- Helping to create and post our job advertisements (German and English), managing various recruiting channels, active sourcing, and winning top candidates for Hive
- Organizing, scheduling, and helping to conduct candidate screenings and interviews
- To continuously help develop existing processes and thus make an important contribution to the growth of the company
- You are currently pursuing you Bachelor's or Master's degree - in Business Administration, Human Resources, other related fields - and have a strong interest in Talent Acquisition
- You work hands-on and are able to follow tasks in a structured and detail-oriented manner
- Discretion and loyalty matter to you
- You are fluent in English - German or French would be a big plus
Bonus points: Enthusiasm for D2C E-commerce, Logistics or Tech
Be part of the Hive.
You'll work with a highly driven team of exceptional and experienced people in all domains. People at the Hive have worked at organisations such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, DHL, N26 and Amazon before
Join a young company operating at break-neck speed — we have bold ambitions
You'll be valued.
We offer attractive compensation & equity — and the opportunity to shape an early-stage venture from the ground up
Enjoy flexible working hours, free drinks and snacks in our fulfillment centre and office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte, and join regular team events
We provide logistics made for tomorrow.
Better e-commerce fulfillment — fast, transparent, and affordable.
We're on a mission to digitize logistics for small- and medium-sized e-commerce merchants, enabling businesses to integrate their existing e-commerce stores with our warehousing solution within minutes.
Hive is logistics for the new age.
We question the conventional way of doing things and work on pushing the boundaries of what's possible. Our team is focused on fundamentally changing the way e-commerce fulfillment is done and is striving towards creating the most advanced solutions in the logistics space, enabling our customers to grow even more.
User Experience is key.
We have lots of users: customers that use our platform, our operations team, supply chain partners, and anyone, who has a touchpoint with Hive. We care about the details. And we deliver products that users love.
We strive for continuous and sustainable growth.
We fail together, learn together, and win together. Learning and development are paramount to us.
The best part? We are just getting started.
Join us as we build a fantastic company together.