, we're building the sales communication and collaboration platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we're leading the industry in sales automation—helping companies to close more deals, faster than ever. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team of ~50 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
About The Role
- Interactive tools
- Collections of templates, scripts, etc
The Senior Content Marketing Producer will be instrumental in elevating this strategy by owning the development and execution of future resource content. We believe that creating and distributing actionable resources helps to educate and support our customers and site visitors while building brand affinity and awareness.
Historically, free resources have been a massive driver of new ‘top of the funnel’ marketing leads and we want to double down on this effort.
- Explore potential options for new resources via industry data, customer insights, and keyword research.
- When possible, work with external brand partners to create co-branded/co-promoted resources to leverage their audience.
- Own the timeline and cadence for new resource production.
- Define requirements for each project, including design and development needs.
- Create all written content, including resource assets, landing pages, promotional copy, etc.
- Identify opportunities to remix/repurpose resource content into alternate formats (video, blog posts, etc).
- Ongoing monitoring of the primary metrics related to our resources. Iterate accordingly.
- Assist with other content marketing initiatives as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in a copywriting, content marketing, or related position
- Expert level English writing skills, with the ability to adapt writing styles for different channels and audiences. Can successfully craft a ‘story’ around B2B content.
- Familiarity with modern sales best practices and strategies.
- Knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO best practices.
- Strong online research skills.
- Experience in successfully self-managing projects from start to finish.
- A strong sense of ‘good design’ is required. Bonus points if you’re comfortable using Photoshop (or similar) to create designs on your own.
- Ability to forecast project timelines and meet set deadlines.
- Comfortable—and highly efficient when—working remotely.
- Prior experience working for a SaaS company (and/or within a lean, scrappy team) is a plus.
- You can provide previous work samples that demonstrate your ability to launch successful content marketing campaigns that created business value.
You understand that good content is equal parts education and empathy. You execute quickly while maintaining high-quality standards. You excel working remotely on small teams with a high level of autonomy. You can devise your own schedule and effectively manage your workload.
Above all, you understand that your success—and our success—hinges on the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers.
- 100% Remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x Annual Team Retreats ✈️ (Lisbon Retreat Video)
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental with HSA option - 99% premiums paid (US residents)
- 5 weeks PTO + 6 Government Holidays + Dec 24 - Jan 1 Company Holiday
- Parental Leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
- Our story and team 🚀
- Glassdoor Reviews
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practicing a mature approach to the workplace. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our organization - we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self-care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 13 countries and 16 states; a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our community.
This team is growing in more ways than one - we’ve recently launched 9 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our organization. At Close, we have a high care factor for one another, in making an awesome product and championing the success of our customers.