Kubernative GmbH is a young start-up with a dynamic and innovative team. We have been one of the few specialists in containerization and Kubernetes projects in Germany since 2015. With our own product KubeOps, we offer our customers a comprehensive solution for productive Kubernetes environments.
Job location: DE-72336 Balingen / Remote
Tasks and content
- In internal sales, you are the first point of contact for our KubeOps channel partners in EMEA.
- You take inquiries, create suitable offers in cooperation with our KubeOps channel and account managers.
- You take orders, process them, forward them accordingly internally and externally, support you in creating the POS report - you simply have "our offer and ordering system under control" - whereby you are in constant coordination and exchange with our KubeOps- Channel partners and sales colleagues.
- You like to take part in internal and external marketing and customer events with our KubeOps channel partners as well as our B2B KubeOps existing and new customers and actively support our sales campaigns and trade fairs.
- You "have a knack" for the creation of meaningful reports from our CRM system and take on the "caretaker function" for the professional maintenance of our CRM system.
- In active cooperation with the Channel Sales Manager KubeOps and KubeOps Account Manager, active cooperation / project work with our EMEA KubeOps channel partners.
- Proactive cooperation with colleagues from sales, R&D, marketing, professional service.
- You are IT-savvy, have a commercial apprenticeship, e.g. as an IT system clerk (f / m / d) or have successfully completed a relevant degree or have a comparable qualification.
- You live customer orientation and communication, are performance and result-oriented, have a professional appearance, persistence, and the will to succeed.
- Business fluent knowledge of German and English, affinity with numbers.
- Experience and use of CRM systems such as Salesforce or Dynamics for self-control and effective data use.
- You inspire people, have a feeling for the needs of your KubeOps customers, and you have excellent communication skills.
What we offer
- Permanent position
- 30 days vacation entitlement
- Work equipment (laptop, headset ...)
- Remote work by arrangement
- Employer-funded pension
- A young, enthusiastic team with flat hierarchies.
- The opportunity to “influence and grow” in a young start-up company that, as a manufacturer, makes cutting edge technology tangible with its KubeOps portfolio.
- The chance to work with customers who have not come into contact with Kubernetes before.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents stating the earliest possible start date and your salary expectations!