Kubernative GmbH is a young start-up with a dynamic and innovative team. We have been one of the few specialists in containerization and Kubernetes projects in Germany since 2015. With our own product KubeOps, we offer our customers a comprehensive solution for productive Kubernetes environments.
Job location: DE-72336 Balingen / Remote
Tasks and content
- In EMEA responsible for KubeOps end customer project acquisition, as well as expansion of our B2B KubeOps existing customer relationships and development of new B2B KubeOps end customers as part of an inspiring influencer for long-term technology and business decisions.
- In cooperation with the Channel Sales Manager KubeOps, active cooperation / project work with the EMEA KubeOps channel partners.
- Active cooperation with colleagues from sales, R&D, marketing, professional service.
- Proactive identification of sales opportunities and permanent further development of the sales pipeline in cooperation with our KubeOps channel partners and end customers, responsible for the entire sales cycle.
- Independent regular forecasting and reporting to the Head of Sales using the CRM tool.
- Creation of customer and competition analyzes.
- Several years of successful sales know-how, continuous relationship management, extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure, container solutions, DevOps, orchestration as well as microservices and Docker / Kubernetes knowledge are an advantage, sales experience with products and services that require explanation.
- In the EMEA region, sound and reliable knowledge as well as contacts in the IT channel.
- You live customer orientation, performance and result-oriented, professional appearance, tenacity, will to succeed.
- Business fluent knowledge of German and English, affinity with numbers and IT.
- Experience and use of CRM systems such as Salesforce or Dynamics for self-control and effective data use.
- You inspire people, have a feeling for the needs of your KubeOps customers, and you have excellent negotiating skills at all levels of the hierarchy.
- Proven track record of quota achievement.
What we offer
- Permanent position
- 30 days vacation entitlement
- Work equipment (laptop, headset ...)
- Remote work by arrangement
- Employer-funded pension
- Fair quotas
- A young, enthusiastic team with flat hierarchies.
- The opportunity to “influence and grow” in a young start-up company that, as a manufacturer, makes cutting edge technology tangible with its KubeOps portfolio.
- The chance to acquire customers who have not come into contact with Kubernetes before.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents stating the earliest possible start date and your salary expectations!