Remote within the U.S. - $80-120k OTE
Podsights is looking for a sales professional with 2-3 years of experience to generate revenue tied to onboarding brands, agencies, and podcast publishers to the Podsights platform.
Here's a little about us, a little about what we believe and what we are looking for.
Podsights' mission is simple; we are looking to grow the podcast industry. Far too many brands try a podcast advertising campaign and churn. Or worse: they don't even try to enter the market. By providing a platform for brands to understand and scale podcast advertising, we encourage investment in podcast advertising and by proxy to publishers.
We’re looking for a consultative seller. Our approach to sales is to educate our partners on podcast advertising and attribution. The ideal candidate for this role is a motivated individual with 2-3 years of experience in SaaS sales. Bonus points if you have worked in ad tech and are familiar with the nuances of digital advertising and measurement.
- Experience in SaaS sales
- Knowledge of the podcast industry or enthusiasm for the space.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment; strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Build, develop, and manage relationships with publishers, brands, and agencies.
- Manage all aspects of researching, prospecting, pitching, negotiating, and closing deals with new partners.
- Manage incoming leads and cold outreach to prospective partners.
- Opportunity to build something meaningful from the ground up. We’re changing the way podcast ads are bought and sold.
- Fast-paced and challenging work environment ideal for a life-long learner.
- Competitive compensation and a 401K program.
- Fully remote role with an annual WFH stipend.
- We cover 100% of health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)!
- 4 weeks of PTO each year.
- Holiday break before the New Year.
- A generous parental leave policy.
Here at Podsights, we believe strongly that we benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints. We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.