Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Working student finance, you will be a part of a 4 person team based in Berlin. You will work closely with different internal and external stakeholders from around the globe and handle the company’s accounting together with a growing team. Additionally, you’ll enable the management and other teams to operate and drive decisions based on the latest financial data.
What you bring:
- Management of incoming documents
- Support of accountants in daily business
- Processing of documents in the ERP System
What’s in it for you:
- Ongoing studies in business administration or a comparable field of study
- Good knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications
- Independent, reliable and careful way of working
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's Talk!