About Stratosphere Digital
We’re a small, remote, full-stack digital agency specializing in designing and developing websites, web apps, mobile apps, and other custom software for clients around the world. We are not looking to grow big, get famous, or do the trendiest work. We care about selecting clients who are a good fit, taking the time to do things right, and giving ourselves the space to learn and grow from each other. We strive for a good work/life balance and have been a fully remote company for over 8 years. Learn more about us at https://stratosphere.digital
What We’re Offering
- $140,000-$180,000 per year depending on experience
- 35-40 hours per week
- W2 full-time employee
- Monthly and yearly bonuses
- 401(k) match up to 4%
- Remote (U.S. time zones required). Work hours would be very flexible, but you’d be expected to be available during normal business hours if something comes up.
We’re looking for a developer to write code on a variety of custom software projects. You’d work solo as well as in tandem with our developers and designers. You would need to be comfortable interacting with clients directly.
Some of the tools we frequently use: Slack, ClickUp, Figma, Toggl, Google Docs, Notion, and UberConference.
Qualifications & Requirements
- At least 5 years of full-stack software development experience
- Proven experience leading the development of complex software applications
- Comfortable writing code for both web and mobile platforms
- Ability to interact with clients and communicate with non-technical stakeholders
- Good productivity with the technologies below (though a willingness to learn and improve is what’s most important)
- Mobile apps (Java, Objective-C, Swift, React Native, Cordova)
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]
, with DEV-POSITION: [Your Name] in the subject line.