Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
You have an impact on the following topics
As a Data Quality Manager (f/m/x), you will be responsible for our information assets and will continually ensure the quality of selected data (e.g. last mile carrier tracking data). The main responsibility of this role is to surface any data quality issue proactively and assess the impact of data latencies or other service disruptions that can negatively impact our clients. You will actively participate in the day-to day business operations as a member of our technical support team and will support with the the following topics:
With these skills you complete our team
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of incoming data (e.g. last mile carrier tracking data) throughout the client’s lifecycle
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data quality assurance
- Ensure data harmonization by synchronizing data points across products and making it available for the internal/external consumption
- Create and follow-up on data quality reports
- Support with with data related 1st and 2nd level support requests
- Contribute to delivering a superior customer satisfaction
- Proactively give product recommendations to address data quality issues
- Work closely with internal operations, IT teams and our external partners
This is what you can expect from Seven Senders
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a comparable course of study
- 2+ years of relevant practical experience in logistics, supply chain management and/or SaaS (ideally B2B)
- Technical understanding of databases, data structures, business intelligence tools and interfaces; scripting skills are preferred
- Fluent in English (C1) and ideally German (B2) language skills
- Experience in using Excel, Looker, SQL, Python and/or similar tools/languages for data management
- Excellent analytical skills; affinity for data monitoring, data analysis, and data handling; high attention to detail
- Proactive, solution oriented, positive attitude, structured and , results driven work style work style, solution-oriented with great communication skills
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Comfortable working independently and self-reliant
- Ideally experience with Jira & Confluence
We are a fast-growing and well-established company and now, after six years on the market, we’ve expanded from being a Start-up to a global (player) and grown-up company. Remaining a true start-up at heart - we are creative, dynamic, innovative, and agile. What sets us apart is that we are at the forefront of the latest trends, promoting continuous improvement and learning while our processes are optimized and occur automatically. We believe in international logistics. With employees from over 30 different nations, this is part of our DNA. Accordingly, our corporate language is English.
- A stable workplace in an established and fast-growing market
- An unlimited/permanent employment contract in Germany
- Flexible working hours
- Alternative working models including part-time options
- Subsidy for company pension scheme (BAV)
- Full access to the 7S Academy portfolio with a wide range of training for all our employees
- Relocation support to Germany
- Language courses (German & English)
- A modern, digital workplace
- Access to \"Corporate Benefits\"
- Referral bonus program “Employees refer employees”
- Centrally located office (in the heart of Berlin)
- Large selection of free drinks and snacks
- Time out for (remote) team events (e.g.kicker, team lunch, hack days)
We are looking forward to you and your application - Your Seven Senders People Team!
Seven Senders and COVID-19
The logistics industry is experiencing a strong growth due to the global pandemic. From this, Seven Senders also benefit. Our success is due to our increasing customer base and the expansion of our target markets. We are pleased to inform you that we are able to offer you a long term secure and stable employment.
In order to be able to guarantee you the greatest possible protection during your application process, we digitally map out our entire recruiting and onboarding process.
Accordingly, we also support mobile working in times of the ongoing corona pandemic.