Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
You will have an impact on the following topics:
As a Working Student - Technical Support (f/m/x) you will work in a creative and growing work environment with a team of engaged people. You will actively participate in the day-to day business operations as a member of our technical support team and will support us with the following tasks:
With these skills you complete our team:
- Act as the first point of contact for our team members to resolve software and data migration incidents for our B2B clients and partners and deliver superior customer satisfaction
- Analyse client and carrier data as well as their API’s
- Work closely with internal operations, IT teams and our external partners
- Share customer feedback and suggest product improvements with our product team
This is what you can expect from Seven Senders
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree ideally in the area of information technology/data science/business administration
- Experience with technical issue troubleshooting, documentation and escalation is preferred (1st/2nd level technical customer support experience) and be able to explain complex technical issues
- Fluent in English (C1) and ideally German (B2) language skills
- Experience in using Excel, Looker, SQL, Python and/or similar tools/languages for data management
- Excellent analytical skills; affinity for data monitoring, data analysis, and data handling; high attention to detail
- Proactive, solution oriented, structured and result driven work style
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Ideally experience with Jira & Confluence
We are a fast-growing and well-established company and now, after six years on the market, we’ve expanded from being a Start-up to a global (player) and grown-up company. Remaining a true start-up at heart - we are creative, dynamic, innovative, and agile. What sets us apart is that we are at the forefront of the latest trends, promoting continuous improvement and learning while our processes are optimized and occur automatically. We believe in international logistics. With employees from over 40 different nations, this is part of our DNA. Accordingly, our corporate language is English.
- A stable workplace in an established and fast-growing market
- An unlimited/permanent employment contract in Germany
- Flexible working hours
- Alternative working models including part-time options
- Subsidy for company pension scheme (BAV)
- Full access to the 7S Academy portfolio with a wide range of training for all our employees
- Relocation support to Germany
- Language courses (German & English)
- A modern, digital workplace
- Access to "Corporate Benefits"
- Referral bonus program “Employees refer employees”
- Centrally located office (in the heart of Berlin)
- Large selection of free drinks and snacks
- Time out for (remote) team events (e.g.kicker, team lunch, hack days)
We are looking forward to you and your application - Your Seven Senders People Team!
Seven Senders and COVID-19
The logistics industry is experiencing strong growth due to the global pandemic. From this, Seven Senders also benefit. Our success is due to our increasing customer base and the expansion of our target markets. We are pleased to inform you that we are able to offer you long-term secure and stable employment. In order to be able to guarantee you the greatest possible protection during your application process, we digitally map out our entire recruiting and onboarding process. Accordingly, we also support mobile working in times of the ongoing corona pandemic.