QNY Creative is looking to add an additional Associate Social Media Manager to our social team to support the agency's growing team and rapid growth. We're seeking a candidate with experience in an agency setting, that knows the ins and outs of media and influencer relations, account management, paid media, and social media management intimately.
Want to join a fast-growing team? We'll give you the opportunity to make an impact, take responsibility, learn, and interact. The ideal candidate is constantly reading and posting images & videos about food, is an avid home cook, and is super proactive in identifying new approaches to creating narratives. They would be on the pulse of what the world is cooking, from trending ingredients and techniques to being able to identify the best new content creators, both professional and amateur. They are able to uphold a consistent visual and written brand voice across all social platforms while identifying how to best strategically create and distribute engaging content for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest.
The position is based remotely or in our NYC office. Candidates from across the U.S. are welcome.
You are open-minded, an innovator.
You are creative and a digital-native.
You have strong attention to detail.
You are dynamic and proactive, able to work effectively independently.
You are very collaborative, while also being results-oriented.
You are energetic, flexible, and able to adapt and evolve in a rapidly changing environment.
You want to develop beautiful, stimulating, engaging content.
You like to get out of your comfort zone (where the magic happens).
- Submit your resume, cover letter, and salary range.
- Address your cover letter to, Anna Urban, letting her know why you want this job and why we should hire you!
- In your resume, include links to social media accounts you have grown and/or a portfolio of relevant work. Include social strategies you have worked on and include relevant influencer experience. Please outline your abilities in running paid social media promotions.
- Develop, implement and manage client's social media strategy across platforms and interact with members of our team.
- Work with clients and teams to establish overarching social media strategies, goals, programming ideas, content plans, creative plans, etc. with an emphasis on Facebook and Instagram for our client's pages.
- Define the most important social media KPIs for clients across channels and measure the success of their social media account growth and engagement.
- Work to curate content throughout all of the client's social channels, including art approvals. Plan and schedule content in advance. Collaborate with account directors and design team to ensure all content is ready and on schedule
- Research new social media trends and hashtags and stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Track and analyze KPI's and provide content optimization recommendations.
- Develop overarching media and influencer strategies
- Engage with client's social media channels on a daily basis, responding to questions, referring customer service inquiries to clients, checking direct messages, engaging with other pages and influencers, etc.
- Skills at growing social pages fans, followers, subscribers.
- Manage Social Media looped Give-a-Ways.
- Ongoing tracking of social media analytics and development of weekly, monthly other periodic social media results reports (knowledge of Google Data Studio, a plus)
- Analyze social media follower growth and engagement, making actionable recommendations to management and clients as to how to improve
- Manage budget for paid promotions.
- Weigh in on social strategy for sponsored campaigns and analyze performance - apply learnings to future campaigns/programs
- Help the team in understanding and maintaining brand voice
- Approve all social copy (you will be writing a lot of it as well)
- Ideate content packages and see them through execution
- Create original still photography and videos monthly.
- Interface with content creators and influencers.
- An overall understanding of the social space, including:
- Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok etc.)
- Social Media Management Tools (Falcon.iO, etc.)
- Social Listening / Monitoring (Brandwatch)
- Influencer Identification and Outreach
- 2+ years in a social media role with a food brand, agency or ideally in food media.
- Experience writing social copy and designing layouts for social content, ability to shoot compelling photography and *video footage on iPhone or DSLR (not edit) is a major plus
- Bachelor's degree in PR, marketing, journalism, communications or a related area of study
- You have an exceptionally strong background in paid social. You have a track record of designing and executing social media strategies and campaigns that achieve high levels of engagement among targeted audiences (please show us examples). You're an expert in all the tools of the trade, especially Facebook ad optimization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage tasks between multiple teams and prioritize team needs
- Deadline-driven, meticulous, and highly organized
- Some basic video production and graphic design skills would be a plus!
- Self-starter, proactive, ability to prioritize and shift focus with ease and flexibility - you are excited to dive in, build quickly and drive output.
- Cool under pressure and flexible
- Willingness to pitch in on various tasks throughout the company, even when outside of direct job description.
- Pet-Friendly Office
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Resources
- Beautiful, open office space overlooking the Empire State Building
- Continuous Education programs
- Work From Home
- Hybrid/remote work
- Free Food & Snacks