Uxcel is on a mission to provide the best design learning and skill tests in the world. It's been our objective since we started posting on Instagram back in 2019, and it continues to inspire us today. Since its founding, Uxcel is now over 14 people based throughout Europe, and we're continuing to hire more roles to support both growth and sales.
We're currently teaching over 75k learners from 140+ countries throughout the world. Having successfully launched both our learning and skill test tools, we're now working to help designers get hired. In technology, hiring designers is one of the most challenging roles to fill. With our amazing assessment and verifying technology and process, we're able to provide the best companies with top designers from around the world.
Uxcel is looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative who will join our team and help us drive the entire Sales process (from the lead generation to the contract closing) for the Uxcel Hire product initiative.
Your target market will be Europe, and you should be located in a country that your regular working hours cover all your target market's time zones.
- Reach out to prospects by email, phone, or other available channels, to generate outbound leads
- Qualify outbound leads — learn more about prospects and decide if they are a good fit
- Qualify inbound leads — identify, manage, and communicate with inbound leads
- Work with qualified leads to progress them to contract signing
- Manage the communication with customers and the team until closing the contract
- Track your sales activity, monitor and meet KPIs
- Share learnings around customer need and challenges with the team to drive product and business decisions
- Сommunicate consistently and effectively through organized and scheduled communication
- 2+ years of experience as an SDR
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious, results-driven, high-performer
- Knowledge of trends and best practices in B2B sales
- Understanding and experience in lead generation, pre-sales, sales, account management
- Knowledge of tech, SaaS, recruiting industry
- Previous experience working as an SDR in the recruiting industry is a big plus
- Fluent English level, both written and spoken
- Based in Europe
- Eager to work in a challenging startup environment
- Successful work experience in a tech company is a big plus
- Knowledge of the UX/UI design world(tools, terms, methods ) is a plus
- Self-organized, proactive, independent, don't wait to guide them on what needs to be done
What do we offer?
- Work with an amazing product. Uxcel offers revolutionary solutions for designers hiring processes. The value provided is x10 of what's currently available in the market.
- Manage and improve the sales process in the region
- Execute, perform on the defined sales process and scale it with the growing sales team
- Base salary and performance-based bonuses with gradual scale.
- Join young, fast-growing, and relentless tea