At Syncro, we are a highly creative and collaborative team crafting software applications to help small businesses be successful. Our software provides a platform for IT Professionals and Managed Service Providers to do job tracking and ticketing, SLA Management, invoicing, and integrations with tons of online tools. We are a different kind of startup — we know that making the lives of our customers easier and more fun is the way to build great long-term relationships while having fun creating and inventing along the way. We value people, creativity, trust, and diversity which inspires success and happiness in the lives of our employees and customers.
Syncro is a people-first company with both the internal team and clients. Externally, our software is built with an extreme level of interactivity with the user community. Internally, team development is prioritized through cross training, career growth, internal promotions, and prioritization of team member’s growth over all else.
The Director of Demand Generation is responsible for creating campaigns, driving testing/optimization of those campaigns, and supporting our sales team by generating pipeline. Using both your creative and analytical skills, you balance strategizing with the tactical execution to get the job done the right way. You’re data driven, but not afraid to experiment. You are strategic and have the ability to employ tactics that drive qualified leads to our inside sales team into revenue-producing opportunities.
As Director of Demand Generation you are passionate about ROI. You want to track everything. You listen to what the data tells you. You know exactly what to do with a budget and what you’ll get out of each dollar spent. You are the bridge between the sales team and marketing. You understand the importance of multi-channel marketing and strategic targeting.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the development of demand generating marketing programs that capture marketing qualified leads and produce sales pipeline.
- Engage with sales teams to ensure all campaigns are clearly understood, have buy in and support and that the sales team is fully enabled to maximize the conversion of marketing qualified leads into pipeline opportunities
- Ensure effective nurturing activities are in place to engage target prospects until they are marketing qualified.
- Develop an ongoing testing and optimization methodology for website pages, emails, and other forms of digital creativity.
- Collaborate with sales, external vendors, and the broader marketing team to find the right prospects, at the right time, in a repeatable and scalable way.
- Drive growth across key market segments through a mix of digital marketing tactics and highly targeted campaigns.
- Provide insights into what types of offers resonate with different market segments and deliver these insights in an actionable format to creative and content teams
- Be an advocate and “voice” for the sales team.
- Analyze and communicate results on an ongoing basis.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant, B2B demand generation experience.
- Familiarity with B2B marketing/sales models.
- An understanding and deep appreciation of the importance of attribution.
- Proficiency across a typical martech technology stack. We use Google Analytics, Pardot and Salesforce.
- Proven track record of building demand generating programs and measuring their effectiveness.
- Strong background in SEO and SEM programs with an emphasis on lead generation.
- Experience with content marketing in a B2B environment.
- Strong background in campaign optimization.
- Passionate about data-driven marketing and making a measurable impact on revenue.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to create compelling strategies, execute on ideas, measure results, and communicate clearly across all levels in the company including leadership, sales and partnerships team.
- You are located in the US in one of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, KS, KY, LA, ME, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA
What you can expect from us:
- We are the PIONEERS of “work from home” - remote work is all we have ever done and we do it well! Our team members are all over the globe working from home and striking an awesome balance in their lives!
- Equality and Inclusion aren’t just posters on the wall, but deeply ingrained in how we think, behave and interact with each other.
- Looking to grow? We have designed career paths to help our team members understand where they are growing and how to get there.
- We are focused on personal and professional growth and we’ll keep you challenged, learning, passionate, and growing
- Care for one another is a big part of Syncro-Life. We’ll give you opportunities to nurture your curiosity and give back to one another and your communities.
- Our Healthcare insurance is amazing! Our deductibles and out-of-pocket costs are extremely low, so you can spend less on superior coverage for you AND your family.
- Save for your future with our modern and hassle-free 401(k) program
Syncro is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive and do their best work, free from discrimination and harassment.