Community manager (remote, anywhere in the US or Canada). Cloud software association.
The Cloud Software Association is the network of 4,000 SaaS partnership professionals and growing. We keep partnership professionals across the cloud software industry connected and networked, trading deals and insights, learning skills from one another, and well taken care of at our famous open bars and annual conference, SaaS Connect!
We have a vibrant Slack community of 3,000 members which is free to join with a premium paid membership model. We run a regular podcast and a masterclass series. We have member services like a directory and introduction service, a job board, an events board. And we’d like to do more.
As a community manager, we’re looking for someone to run, support, and grow the vibrant member services and membership of the Cloud Software Association.
- Grow the community to 5,000 Slack members
- Engage the members (since Sept 2020 posts have increased 30%, comments 41%)
- Create systems to automate and manage member services
- New member onboarding program
- Daily moderation and engagement of community discussions and account creation
- Facilitate online member roundtables and webinars
- Event planning for annual summit
- Cross-promotional strategies for featured events
- Evaluating technology to aid in community management and training events
- Monitor analytics to evolve strategies to be more effective
- Organized and meticulous: time management, reliability, an eye for detail, empathy.
- You get excited using technology to accomplish task, build automations, and create systems
- Experience in community and/or social media management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all formats.
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships and build trust across diverse groups.
- A love of supporting people grow
- You are thoughtful and open about your priorities, goals, and aspirations so we can help you achieve them. (We also would love to help you grow.)