We are looking for a Senior React Native Engineer to join our rapidly growing e-commerce business. In this exciting position, you will play a critical role in defining the architecture and implementation of our upcoming mobile app. You'll work closely with our UI/UX and product team to ultimately build an outstanding user experience.
These technologies include but aren't limited to React, React Native, GraphQL, Node, Apollo, Cloudflare, Commercetools, Node.js, Kubernetes/Docker, and GCP.
- Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable code for Highsnobiety’s mobile app
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture/design/working software solutions
- Work closely with the Product Manager to shape the backlog and requirements from an Engineering and solution point-of-view
- Define and maintain technical quality standards by using code reviews, mentoring and pair programming
- Share your React Native and app development knowledge with the team
What we offer:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering with at least 2 years of experience with React Native
- Excellent skills in React Native and solid knowledge of platform-specific technologies like Swift and Kotlin
- Experience with building state management and caching for large scale frontend applications (e.g. Redux patterns)
- Obsessed with details and building high quality user interfaces
- Experienced in building performant mobile apps with fast loading and smooth transitions
- Bonus: Experience in Swift/Objective C, Kotlin/Java (Android), E-commerce, Apollo Client/Server
- Fluent in English
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focusses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Ability to gain skills at the cutting edge of the global media and advertising landscape
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.