- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe
- 💡 5 Years of Experience
- 🎓 Training and Development
- 💪 Humble and Ambitious Team
- 💸 $350 Receive a Referral Bonus
- 💰 $80,000 to $100,000 + Equity & Perks
- ⏰ Make a Big Impact at an Early Stage – Funded and Prelaunch
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
gives e-commerce merchants the freedom to build a checkout experience that reflects their brand. We are part of a growing headless commerce ecosystem, playing a critical role in joining a multi-dimensional, flexible frontend experience with the backend that best suits the merchant. Our goal is to give merchants the tools to create a seamless checkout experience, connect more deeply with their customers, and significantly impact revenue growth. We appreciate a decentralized ethos and are merchant and revenue-focused, always. Merchants should own their checkout and Rally is here to help them do that.
We are launching V1 of the Rally product and are looking for an experienced Angular engineer to join our team. You would be joining a high-impact group of accomplished engineers who are building emergent technology in the e-commerce space. This is an exciting and formative moment in Rally’s growth as a product and a company. If you are interested in building something new, expanding your skillset and domain knowledge, and working with kind, fun, and thoughtful people, we encourage you to apply.
Want to learn more about Rally and hear from our leadership? Check out Jordan Gal, our CEO, talking about Rally on his podcast
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Rally, you will be creating powerful, flexible, highly scalable SPAs and developing various frontend systems and operations. Additionally, you will architect, define and maintain various e-commerce related solutions (frontend), and ensure our systems can keep up their high performance and responsiveness. You will be responsible for implementing new features and integrations as well as supporting our existing functionality. You will also join us in sprint planning and retrospectives and have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on our stack and the future of e-commerce.
This is a full-time, fully remote role. Ideally, you are located in a European time zone, but we are open to other time zones on a case-by-case basis.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of experience in frontend development
- Advanced knowledge of Angular (minimum of 3 years or similar technology)
- Advanced knowledge of TypeScript (minimum of 3 years)
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
- Excellent understanding of software design patterns
- Excellent REST API understanding (from a frontend POV)
- Excellent time management skills
- GitHub, Docker, Buildkite or similar development tools
- Ability to problem-solve, track, and follow up on a variety of complex technical issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Ambition, the ability to think beyond, be highly collaborative, and extremely driven
- Experience with Angular Elements
- Backend understanding
- Ecommerce knowledge
- Experience with high-performance systems
Who we are
We #rallytogether in all things. We are a small team; you won’t hear “that’s not my job”. We value accountability, creativity, and fostering an inclusive and transformative experience for ourselves and our community of merchants. We are looking for those who are guided by a growth mindset and have the ability to think beyond the typical playbook. We care about the success of our customers and our company. We are willing to do the work, have the hard conversations, and take ownership in the service of delivering value to the customer. We do not believe in the allowance of brilliant jerks and are always working towards creating high psychological safety. If you are excited about our mission of empowering e-commerce merchants and building out the headless ecosystem, we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure that you meet every requirement in this posting.
Benefits & Perks
- We are a small team; your work will have a big impact
- Meaningful equity and competitive pay
- Stipends for work-from-home setup
- Learning and development resources
- Flexible work schedule, with an open vacation policy
- A kind, thoughtful, and enthusiastic team
Rally is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Rally asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and do not email/apply directly to Rally. Any applications sent directly to Rally will not be considered. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact Rally directly.