At Insycle, our mission is to make it easy to manage and work with data.
Insycle - a modern platform to organize, cleanse, and manage CRM data - is a beloved SaaS product used by thousands of users from more than 80 countries. Product overview video: https://www.insycle.com/
We’re headquartered in New York City.
As Customer Support Specialist you will be tasked with providing a superior customer experience to our users. You will help users understand how to use the product in order to accomplish their goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Answer users' questions using chat and email.
- Train users using Zoom video meetings, Loom video recordings, live webinars.
- Write help articles and user documentation.
- Reach out to users that are struggling and help them succeed.
- Improve onboarding and learning experience.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of experience at a software product company in a similar role.
- Tech-savvy with the latest SaaS tools and modern apps. Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent communicator and writer. You can take complex subjects and break them down using clear and simple writing and video.
- Ability to learn quickly and become an expert in the product.
- Comfortable speaking and presenting in Zoom and video.
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Analytical skills, detail-oriented, able to help customers solve problems.
- Work independently, a fast learner in an unstructured environment.
- Organized, goal-oriented.
- Excited to join as an early employee.
- Helpful, energetic, ambitious, positive.