Here at Beyond, we are passionate about helping short-term rental owners and managers be successful. Backed by the world-class Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
As the Senior Product Manager, Dynamic Pricing with Beyond, you’ll have the opportunity to build incredibly highly leveraged products with a team of experienced designers and software engineers who are deep in the problem space at your side, and the strong support of Product, Engineering, and Executive leadership at your back.
You'll have the unique opportunity to build company-defining products from the platform layer up through both B2B and consumer-facing experiences in a welcoming and collaborative environment with people who move fast and love working on hard problems. You'll be given significant autonomy to ship an incredibly high-impact series of company-defining products, work closely with the Founder and CTO from day 1, and you'll have a deep partnership with a senior engineering team to ship quality products.
As our Senior Product Manager, Dynamic Pricing you'll be responsible for:
- Owning the roadmap and investment decisions for our flagship, best-in-class Dynamic Pricing product offering
- Determining customer voice in partnership with Sales, Customer Experience, and through detailed conversations with customers about their challenges, and convert them into product capability ideas
- Representing customer voice in partnership with Design and Engineering, and the broader product development efforts, to ensure the roadmap and your development team backlog aligns with strategic business and product objectives
- Prioritizing and focusing on the business, market, and opportunities in front of us
- Supporting the company’s strategic planning process with market analysis and competitive research
- Field education and marketing content support: ensure everyone knows what we're building, why, and the benefits it will deliver
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, ready to assemble and lead cross-functional teams.
- Have a love of and experience in cross-functional projects and empowering marketing, sales, and partnerships teams to drive incredible business outcomes.
- Care deeply about how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests. You’re comfortable with SQL and statistical analysis.
- Listen well. You build consensus by default but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace, take blame, and pass on praise. People love working with you.
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- 5-8+ years of experience leading product or growth initiatives across user-facing products.
- Ability to take ideas from customers and internal stakeholders and turn them into clear and concrete product requirements
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong capability in championing your ideas to fruition
- Experience in travel or hospitality a plus
- Experience with self-service and/or enterprise customer acquisition motions a plus
We are passionate about cultivating a diverse team so if you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet every point on the job description, please apply anyway!
We are serious about our core values - We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It - if those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses, and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner, and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints and believe that our ability to help short-term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.