As an Account Executive, you will develop accounts in a designated territory and build relationships with new prospects and customers, resulting in revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
What you'll do:
- Leverage inbound leads and conduct outbound campaigns to create opportunities, resulting in demonstrations, managed proof-of-concepts and repeatable conversion to closed business.
- Create opportunities with key executives and senior-level decision makers (generally CISO, CSO, CIO)
- Identify key customer use cases and opportunities for SecurityTrails to further security operations.
- Collaborate with internal resources; BDR, Sales Engineers, Marketing, Finance, Product, etc.
- Consistently update Salesforce ensuring accurate overview and forecasts
What you'll bring:
- Experience with enterprise information security-related products including SIEM, SOAR, vulnerability scanning, endpoint security, threat intelligence, etc.
- Experience in SaaS sales
- A passion for account management: owning and growing account base
- A proven sales record of achieving/exceeding quota
- Ability and a desire to travel within designated territory
- Working full-time in a remote environment
- Trips to team meet ups are paid
- Teammates from countries all over the world
- Paid vacations
- Educational support
- Great company culture