Stadia is Google's cloud-based platform that lets you instantly play your favorite video games on the devices you already own. No more waiting for game downloads, updates, or installs. With Stadia, you have the freedom to decide how to play, what to play, and where to play across laptops, desktops, phones, tablets, and TVs.
We design, build, launch, and land the fundamentals that make it possible to include video game streaming in first- and third-party applications.
We're looking for folks for a variety of roles, such as:
• Engineering Manager, Client Software Development Kit, Stadia - https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/92087616158999238
• Engineering Manager, Stadia Developer Tools - https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/86504840366039750
• Software Engineer III, Full Stack, Stadia Graphics Infrastructure - https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/73804741072560838
• Staff Software Engineer, Front-End, Stadia - https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/93196403976610502
• Product Manager, Stadia - https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/111760946944189126
• Product Manager, Content, Google Stadia - https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/143567615688614598
• Technical Integration Manager, Experience Studio - https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/87639454174323398
• Strategic Partner Manager, Stadia - https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/134300370240185030
And many more roles that you can find and apply to here: https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/?q=stadia
You can also learn more about some of our engineering work on our tech blog: https://stadia.dev/blog/