Here at Beyond, we are passionate about helping short-term rental owners and managers be successful. Backed by the world-class Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
Beyond is looking to add an Account Executive to our growing team. Reporting to our Director of Sales, you will have the chance to help us build our business and accelerate our growth with new products and in new markets. As the world and travel landscape shift around us, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization and lead the charge in executing our growth strategy.
As our Account Executive you'll be responsible for:
- Researching potential business opportunities within a defined territory
- Owning and driving the full sales cycle - prospecting, discovery/qualification, demonstrating the product, negotiating the pricing and terms, and closing the deal
- Strategically building a strong pipeline of potential opportunities to ensure you meet your quota every period (monthly)
- Conducting compelling and engaging product demonstrations via Zoom
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Hardworking: As a sales-minded individual, you will develop and execute world-class product demonstrations for each customer to ensure that they understand the value that Beyond will bring to their business. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- A Great Communicator: The world of vacation rentals spans all types of businesses and customer types. You need to make sure the story you tell is understood and embraced by the different client profiles.
- Metrics-Driven: We're passionate about data and trends and we expect you to be just as data-driven in your approach to your sales book and quota achievement.
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- 1+ years of B2B quota-carrying SaaS sales experience
- Experience demoing software products
- Consistent over-performance to quota in previous roles
- Experience selling to SMB/Mid-Market accounts
- Vacation Rental industry experience preferred
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Highly motivated, driven, self-starter
So what can you expect after you apply? Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of the Beyond hiring team and if there is a match in your experience and the role, you will:
- Have a video conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about your experience and interest, but also an opportunity for you to learn more about us
- Meet with our Director of Sales for a deeper dive video conversation
- Meet with various members of our Sales team
- Complete a Beyond Demo to a few of our Sales leaders
- Speak with our Co-Founder/CTO and CEO as a final step
We are passionate about cultivating a diverse team so if you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet every point on the job description, please apply anyway!
We are serious about our core values - We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It - if those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses, and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner, and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints and believe that our ability to help short-term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.